5 ) In which he imagine [RATED R]

Banner: CRISTIANO TAKING HIS SHOWER!!

Cristiano's POV>>>>

Droplets of water trickled down my body.

My hands pushed the concrete wall, my head bowed down. I was taking a bath in the shower room. It was all I could do after I saw the picture I was asking for.

Kayla's pu$$y. Kayla's weeping sl!t.

Shit. My c0ck went alive again and engorged to it's fullest size.

"You okay, man?" Kaka had asked earlier in the bleachers, when they saw me clutching my crotch while staring at my phone. I had to. A closer look of Kayla's pus$y-even in the picture-made me tremble. Her pus$y is perfect, just like what I imagined. Soft-looking, pinkish, tight-holed, her inner folds were very fragile to look at, her cl!t bulging; even now I had to lick my lips imagining it was her cl!t I'm licking. I wonder how her juice tastes would. I really want to taste her. Eat her.

Argh. I stifled a groan and grabbed my angry shaft. I cannot hold it any longer, I had to relieve myself or else I'm going crazy.

Closing my eyes, I groped my balls with my left hand and imprisoned my dilating c0ck in my right hand. I move my hands, up and down, up and down, slowly at first, feeling the amazing sensation until it heightened the pleasure. I went faster, my hips pushing upward, pumping harder and harder.

Kayla appeared in my mind. I pictured her walking in the sea shore wearing a very skimpy bikini, the slopes of her breasts almost spilling out, only the n!pples are covered. On her hips she wore a cute thong, I know the string would graze her cl!t every step she takes-I can see it in her face, her eyes would go slightly wide and her lips would go "O". She takes a stroll in the shore, her hips swaying deliciously. A group of men ogles her, their eyes practically popping out, their mouths open wide. I know they want to touch her body, just like what I want to. But they couldn't and they shouldn't. Kayla is mine. Only mine.

A sweet, twisting and aching sensation curled in the pit of my stomach. In my mind Kayla was tied on a palm tree. I am standing in front of her, watching her breathing hard. I noticed her ni!pples are jutting out hard so I slid her bra aside and expose her pink n!pple.

"No, please," she beg, but lust is clear in her eyes. "Don't do this to me, Cris."

The way she moaned my name. The way her chest heaved with every breath she takes. She is a temptation. A devil. She makes me want to sin.

"Your resistance is futile, candy. It only turns me on." I said and latched my mouth onto her nip like a baby. She moans "ahhh" and I draw her ni!pple deep inside, almost swallowing her tip. Her tit$ feel so good.

"Damnit, man," a guy behind me says. I know he is watching us; he is watching Kayla's reactions. "She looks so fine. I want to t@ste her too."

A growl escapes in the throat. I don't want anyone else touching Kayla but me. I expose her other n!pple and pinch it. Kayla whimpers.

"Look at her tit$, man," another guy says. "My hands are itching to touch them. They looked untouched, so fresh. Like a virg!n."

I imagine releasing her bud so can kneel down. Her legs were tied too, only one foot apart. I tear her thong and slide it down. Her mound is freshly shaven, so smooth looking. Since I can't make her spread her legs, I did what I had in mind. Placing my thumbs above the lips of her pus$y I open her and spread her wide to reveal her cl!t.

There. My glinting pearl.

"Ah, sh!t."

"Fucking t@ste it!" I hear them yell and I have to smile. Kayla's legs are trembling.

As soon as I touch my tongue to her $lit everyone moaned along with Kayla. I l!ck her down and up, like licking a coned-ice cream. "Lick her dry," the men suggested. "Bite her cl!t!"

I ignore them and go on with what I wanted. I spread her lips wider and tease hthe sensitive bundle of nerves with the tip of my tongue. I hear her cry so I flatten my tongue, covering her engorge cl!t and I drag my tongue up and down. Up and down. Again and again. Everyone is moaning. She is getting wet and I $ucked her juices. I make sucking noises and Kayla goes crazy, almost coming. She trash and wriggle her hips, signaling the nearing orgasm.

My imagination had brought me to the peak. Hands pumping hard, I moved faster and even harder until a violent orgasm came, my c0ck spurting liquid white of heat, shooting everywhere. I groaned long -almost howled-from the sweetest pleasure of my life. Darkness came in my vision and I saw white sparks. I reached for the wall to support my weight. I was panting like a dog.

Jay Fucking Christ! That was the sweetest, longest orgasm I had in my life! And that only came from imagining her. How much more when I get to bed her?

I stared on the floor, watching my seeds getting washed by water. Kayla had gotten into my system. She'd become a physical necessity.

Within a minute I finished my bath and dressed. Then I made a call.

"Do you know where Kayla Morgan lives?" I asked my assistant.

"Yes, sir, I had it on my files," he answered politely.

"What time does she usually go out for her classes? Take me in her house when she's not around."

"Of course, sir. She goes out before 8am 'cause she have to take her sister to school."

I ask, "What school?"

"In Allivard."

Cristianinho's school? Perfect.

"So she's not around the house right now. What's her sister's name?" I was getting excited about my plan already.

"Let me check sir." A pause and then he came back, "I believe her name is Marie Morgan."

I flashed a grin. "Good. Take me to where she lives."

A/N: Hello,

Belated Happy Valentine's Day!

Sorry for the late update, it's just that I thought no one's reading it anymore but then I saw it got 1k reads, yay, thanks! I hope this chapter is not too much, sometimes I imagine my guardian angel shaking her head, disappointed of me, he he. But it's always entertaining aaaaaaand it makes me feel hot, lol. Just kidding.

That's it for now. *kisses!!

A quick shoutout for @JahAngel - the character "Lori" was originally named after you but I don't think Lori suits your personality, I mean, *whispers she's into girls yaknow, he he. I'll be making another character don'tcha worry.