3) In which she discovered he is a bare-faced liar

DANIKA & KAYLA on the banner!!!

"Faça uma meta, Cris! "

Kaka shouted, and Cristiano ran faster.

Someone was panting on his left-he couldn't see who it was, he didn't look up. His eyes were on the soccer ball. His foot connected to the ball, it dribbled past the opponent, and he made a quick right turn. Another opponent was coming right in front of him, his feet loudly stomping the ground. Oh, shit.

He made a quick cut back. Yes, an open space. He took the opportunity to jog straight to the goal area. He was getting near, he didn't slow down. The goalkeeper was waiting, his body bent, his eyes were high on alert.

Cristiano delivered a powerful kick that lurched the ball past right to the goalkeeper's shoulder, hitting the goal net. Goal!

The fans rose up to their seats and the stadium erupted with cheers.

"YEAHHH!!" Cristiano shouted with arms raised. He took off his shirt and like a madman he ran across the field. Everyone screamed like crazy.

The screen flashed the scores: 5 - 2. Real Madrid won.

***

"Parabèns, papai!" Cristianinho said in the next line.

"Thanks, filho! Are you at home?"

"Yes, papai. When are you coming home?" he inquired.

"Probably, later. I gotta attend an event tonight," I said, remembering the victory party they're planning to throw tonight. "Don't stay up too late."

I hang up my phone and grinned at the scene in front of me. The room was chaotic. Everyone was talking, everyone was hyper-active. Shirts were thrown in the air, catcalls and hoots echoed in the walls. The room smelled sweat and dirt. Locker doors slammed here and there as some of the team showered and changed into clean clothes.

"Dude, that last kick was a kick ass!" Ricardo, a.k.a Kaka, a midfielder in the team slapped my shoulder playfully. "They're throwing a party tonight at the Grand Hotel. You gonna bring Cristianinho?"

I slipped on a shirt and shook my head. "No, man, these parties are off limits to him."

" Hey, by the way. I heard about you and Irina."

My mood suddenly turned sour. Irina and I had ended our relationship already, and I wished her more happiness. Five years with her was thrilling and exciting, but the thrill had eventually died and our relationship had come to an end.

Slipping on my Adidas shoes, I replied in a non-chalant tone, "Yeah, it's better that way. Right now what matters most is the game. And I kind of like being single. You know, time to meet new hot girls."

"It's too early for that, man. You just ended a relationship."

Kaka had always been a good husband to his wife, and I salute him for that. But we have different likes and different needs. I can't go over a day without sex. In fact, I get angry easily whenever I get blue balls.

"Well, too bad 'cause my body doesn't work that way," I tsked. "Tonight is calling for some fucking and wall banging; I need to release some seeds."

Kaka was shaking his head, his eyes glinting with amused laughter. "It's such a waste you broke up with the hottest girl in the world. Was Irina not a good laid?"

"Oh, haha," I chuckled, shaking a finger to him. "Don't ever let your wife hear that. I didn't know you got the hots for Irina."

"Every man likes Irina," he responded in a defensive tone. "So, was she not good enough for you?"