His Girl

A/N: SHOOOCKED???

ME TOO!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I AM POSTING ANOTHER CHAPTER OF THIS STORY AFTER 2 YEARS, LMAO. I'M SO SORRY IT TOOK SOOOO LONG, LIFE GOT IN THE WAY. HE-HE.

I DON'T KNOW IF I STILL GOT THE STORY RIGHT, I DID MY BEST TO RECALL HOW AND WHO WERE THE CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY. I ACTUALLY HAVE TO READ IT AGAIN, HAHA.

SO, OKAY.

HERE'S THE CHAP.  

I had sex with Cristiano Ronaldo.

And it was the best sex I had in my life.

Even though I wasn't too exposed in the modeling world I know a lot of girls who would label the moment as a "highlight" in their career. They would probably brag it to their girlfriends. Bimbos would have added it in their resume, or maybe even tweeted it in their Twitter accounts.

But for so many reasons I am not like them. I'm just an average-looking gal, a "nobody" in the modeling world who doesn't even know Louis Vuitton and Loubotins are not the same.

No one would even probably believe it.

"Miss Morgan? Are you with us?"

My head snapped up and I glanced around the sympathetic faces of my classmates. Which class was this? What were they talking about? It took me a second to dislodge my heavy thoughts as I tried to recall what the professor has saying.

The look on Professor Derrick was annoyance. "Would you like to share with me and the rest of the students what you find so much more captivating than Psychobiology?"

I can feel the burning sensation on my cheeks. Sitting up straight I drummed my fingers on my desk non-chalantly. "Um.."

The incident last night kept me up until morning. I didn't catch a wink. The sensations kept coming back and my thoughts just keep reliving them de novo. Every time I close my eyes all I can see were Cristianos' face, his neck, and his mouth. At eight o'clock in the morning I finally gave up the hopes of getting some sleep and instead barged inside the bathroom and took a cold shower.

My senses snapped back and I stared at Professor Derrick. G-spot is the trick, Professor. G-spot is the trick. I almost blurted out.

Shit.

The professor's eyebrows arched in disgust as if he had just read my thoughts.

"I'm sorry Professor," I cleared my throat. "I'm catching on."

Shutting his book with a big slam he announced, "I'll see you in my office after class, Miss Morgan."

A modest cough to my right caught my attention. I glanced in surprise at the blue-eyed man sitting next to me. He smiled widely, and almost eagerly, glanced at his writings on his paper.

You'll be up for a good round of sex in his office. Tell me about it later.

He grinned at me repulsively.

Gee. What an asshole. Mustering my self-control I shifted back my attention to Professor and focused on the discussion. He was writing something on the board when the guy next to me chuckled. Unfortunately he wasn't finished with his insults.

Professor Derrick frowned almost at everyone but specifically to my seatmate. "Something funny, Mister Harisson?"

The guy, smile still plastered on his face, shook his head. "Nothing, Professor. I was just asking Miss Morgan what page we were on."