1

(Just wanna start off by saying this is edited...but also not 😂. Usually I edit my stories at like 1-2am where I'm already falling asleep so please don't mind the mistakes. Enjoy!

Editing in to say that:
⚠️this is not a self insert⚠️. I don't write y/n books and frankly, expressing your disappointment in that is disrespectful and unnecessary. You are 100% free to imagine yourself as my OCs and I actually love when you guys comment stuff like "we are so dumb 🤦🏽‍♀️" like you are inserting yourself into my OC. I love that and that's great, but again: this is not a y/n story and you guys don't have to be rude about it when you find out.
(This note does not apply to the comments still up at the end of this chap. Ily guys, thank you for reading <3)

I feel so warm, way more comfortable than usual. Maybe that's why I don't want to get up even though I have a pounding headache.

I've been laying here in bed for the past few minutes, not even opening my eyes in hopes of falling back asleep.

A small sigh escapes my lips as I realize I should probably go get some aspirin.

I force my eyes open, completely freezing when I don't recognize my surroundings. This...this isn't my room. I try to sit up but something holds me down.

It's only then that I feel the hot breath of someone on my neck, and realize the two strong arms holding me to their chest.

This guy even has a handful of my boob in his hand! The audacity!

I stay still, completely freaking out.

What did I do? Oh my god, think!

I went to a party last night with my best friend. She dragged me there since I've been a 'depressed, moping, bitch' in her words.

Usually, I don't drink. And if I do, I drink very little. But last night, I remember thinking that nothing matters and it wouldn't hurt to get drunk just once.

Well. This definitely fucking hurts.

I close my eyes tightly, willing myself to wake up from this dream.

Is this...? No, his hands are different. And he wasn't even at the party.

Or maybe it's a classmate of mine. God, that would be way worse.

"What the fuck!" I hear, and the guy quickly retracts his arms from me.

I sit up quickly, holding the blanket up to my chest since we're both still naked.

"Who are you?" We ask at the same time.

I don't think I've seen this guy before. He has two moles above one of his eyebrows, wavy black hair, and very defined features. My eyes trail down and see that he's also very muscular.

Wow, this man is....beautiful. Yes.

However, the scowl on his face makes me nothing but fearful of him. 

"You're in my fucking house and you're going to ask who I am?" He grits his teeth.

I feel my breathing pick up slightly. He's angry. This feels too familiar. I clutch onto the blanket, my knuckles turning white.

"Why are you naked? Were you trying to seduce me? How did you get in here?!" His voice is so angry. So irritated sounding.

I gulp, completely unable to respond. I feel like I keep shrinking, smaller and smaller. I'm scared.

He lifts the blanket, looking down below his waist. He freezes, then looks at me.

"Did we...?" He asks.