26

Keiko Misaki

"Stop hesitating and just sit on me." Sakusa rolls his eyes.

I laugh, walking towards him with a bowl and small brush in my hand.

"I just get nervous. I wonder if I'm pushing your limits." I admit, making him sigh.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm well aware that I'm the guy who doesn't want to touch anyone and is obsessive over germs- I hear that every day." He says, sitting up and pulling my arm so I close the distance between us. "But I like you. I want you to touch me and hug me and do whatever you want. Those 'no touch' and 'germ' rules don't apply to you. So come on."

I chuckle as he lays back down again, scooting more towards the middle of the bed. I climb over him, sitting on his torso with either leg beside him. The warmth of his bare chest makes me shiver.

He spent the night last night after we talked things through. I was told not to go into work today so it was perfect. He's currently only in his boxers, the blanket pulled up to his waist. I, on the other hand, have taken possession of his shirt and am currently only wearing that and a pair of underwear.

His clothes are so soft. I wonder what else he uses to wash them.

"Close your eyes." I hum and he does.

I dip the brush into the bowl, beginning to place the face mask on Sakusa.

"You cleaned the brush beforehand, right?" He asks, worry lacing his tone.

"Of course." I chuckle when I hear him let out a small breath of relief.

After we ate breakfast, I started doing my skincare routine. Sakusa had asked if he could do it with me, and that made me so excited. This mask is the last step, and he said I can apply it to him myself.

I feel like I'm painting on a canvas. A really handsome canvas, that is. I feel him reach his hands down and place them on my bare thighs, rubbing circles into my skin.

Last night, once again as we reached the high of our unspeakable activities, he told me he loved me. I teased him saying that he only says it when we have sex and he responded by admitting he's not confident enough to say it at any other time.

I almost cried.

"You don't call me by my first name like I told you to." He murmurs as I brush over his nose.

"You don't call me by mine either." I chuckle, feeling him slip his hands under his shirt I'm wearing.

"Misaki." He states confidently. I don't know why, but I become flustered. Maybe because his voice is so hot.

The only person who'd call me by my first name is Kenji. Even Nakai shorted my name to something that's as childish as 'Kiki-Chan'

"K-Kioomi."

Damn it, I messed up his name. An embarrassed cry comes out of my mouth and I quickly bury my head in his shoulder.

"Misaki, my name is Kiyoomi."

"I know! I was nervous." I whine and he laughs, wrapping his arms around me.

"It's okay. Try again." He says, letting his hands fall to my thighs again.

I sit up, but cover my face once I take one look at him. He grabs my wrists, gently guiding my hands down.

There's a warm smile on his lips, and nothing but patience in his eyes. I calm down a bit, my shoulders relaxing.

I think I'm in love with this man.

"Kiyoomi." I say quietly and he breaks out into a grin.

"Mm. That's right, Misaki-San." He grips my thighs. "Say it again."