5

(RIP the quality of this picture)

"I'm confused, you brought me here to go grocery shopping?" I blink, pushing the basket.

"I brought you here for a different reason, but I realized that if I'm here I might as well get groceries as well." He shrugs.

I make a face, looking at him. I don't remember what he wore to the party, but seeing him right now I realize he has a nice sense of style.

He's wearing a turtleneck, pants and a long coat. All is black, except for the mask over his face.

"You're getting groceries, but you're making me push the basket? Aren't you being too comfortable? We're not even friends." I pout, annoyed.

He stops in front of me, making me hurry up and stop the basket before I crash into him.

"We're not friends?" He asks, his voice monotone.

My eyes widen and I look at him in complete embarrassment.

"We are...?" I ask sheepishly. "I mean, we've only seen each other like, how many times? This is our fourth time seeing each other. I know nothing about you. We've only seen each other when we've needed something. Like you giving me my clothes, then me giving you your clothes. And then now, you making me come here with you to get groceries- and whatever you claimed to drag me here for."

He furrows his eyebrows, thinking for a moment.

"Hmph." He turns around.

I quickly leave the basket, running in front of him.

"I'm sorry." I bow quickly before standing up. "We can be friends."

"I thought we already were. We had sex, returned each other's clothes, you told me your sad life story. Don't friends do those kinds of things?" He asks. "Besides the sex part."

"I was about to say, no. Friends don't do that." I laugh. "Anyways, I thought you didn't like me because you were mean to me at first. And then I kind of understood since you explained your fear of germs." I purse my lips, thinking.

Now I feel bad.

"It's not a...fear." He sighs. "So are we friends or not?" He crosses his arms.

A smile comes onto my face and I nod excitedly.

"Yes please. Kenji-Kun doesn't really like me having that many friends. So this kind of makes me happy." I smile, absentmindedly walking back to the cart and waiting for him to continue walking so I can follow where he needs to go.

For the next 20 minutes or so, we walk around and pick up whatever he needs. By the time we're done, I realize that it's just fruits and vegetables.

"Sakusa-Kun...are you a vegan?" I ask. "How are you built like that without eating meat?"

He turns around, facing me.

"Why do you say that? And what's wrong with the way I'm built?" I can't see, but I'm pretty sure he frowns based off of the way his eyebrows move.

"No, no. Nothing is wrong with the way you're built! I meant like, you're really fit for someone who doesn't eat meat. I don't think I've seen that before. You know- like all the big fitness guys on social media always post their food and it consists of big pieces of meat." I ramble, scared that he's gotten offended.

He looks at the shopping kart, then at me.

"I am not vegan. I just don't know how to cook well. Sometimes my friends come over and cook for me, usually my cousin cooks and brings it over." He says and I nod.