28

"You don't have to give me a massage." Sakusa chuckles, and I just barely smile as I try to work the strain out of his back muscles.

We're currently on his couch, him laying on his stomach and me straddling his butt. Hehe, his butt is cute.

"You've been working really hard lately." I mumble, hardly able to keep my eyes open.

I blink rapidly, trying to get rid of my sleepiness. For the past few weeks I've been working long hours, and Sakusa has been training more than usual.

His team is going to start traveling soon, and today is one of my rare off days that isn't a weekend, so I wanted to see him.

"Let me up. I have to use the restroom." He states.

I slowly get off of him, forcing myself to stand up. He gets up as well, turning to look at me. He kisses my forehead before walking off.

I look at the spot where Sakusa was just laying, and decide that resting for just a bit won't do any harm. So I lay down on the couch, though as soon as my head hits the pillow I find myself reluctantly drifting off to sleep.

I don't even notice Sakusa come back into the room, or hear him quietly laugh as he looks at me. I only realize he's there once he scoops me up into his arms.

"You've been working hard too, sweetheart." I hear him mumble, then place a kiss on my forehead again.

"Sorry..." I whisper sleepily, my eyelids half open. "I can finish the massage now."

"Pfft. No way. You can barely stay awake." He walks into his room, laying me down on the edge of the bed. "You changed into horrible clothes. How can you sleep in jeans? Do you mind if I change you?"

I shake my head, unable to respond. I feel my eyelids becoming heavier and heavier, and I can hardly lift my arms up for him to take my shirt off. My bra comes next but he immediately puts one of his sweaters over me.

He pulls me up the bed, letting me lay my head on a pillow. I groan softly, stuffing my face into it. So soft. Smells so good too.

Sakusa undoes my jeans, tugging them down my legs and replacing them with a pair of his sweats that are too big for me, but comfy nonetheless.

Once he's done, he slips right next to me and I roll over to bury my face in his chest.

"I came over to spend time with you but I just end up falling asleep instead." I murmur, and he wraps his arms around me.

"It's fine. You have been working so much, it's crazy. You should quit, it seems stressful."

If I had the energy, I'd smile. He always wants me to quit.

"My hours should go back to normal next week. Well, not normal, but I'll have a regular full shift." I say and he sighs.

"Alright, get some rest now. I love you so much. I just want you to take care of yourself." He pulls me further into his chest.

"Mm. I love yo...." I don't finish the entire world as sleep consumes me beforehand.

~

The smell of food wafting through my nose is what essentially prompts me to wake up. I haven't been eating properly since I picked up more hours.

The hour lunch break I get is spent sleeping, and when I get home: I want to sleep. Usually I pick something up from the convenience store to eat on the way home.

A few times Sakusa has come and brought me lunch that his cousin had brought over for us, but he's busy too so I don't expect it to happen often.

I sit up, rubbing my eyes. My body is so tired. Maybe I should quit and work part time like Sakusa suggested.