22

Keiko Misaki

Warm. I feel so warm.

Slowly opening my eyes, I'm surprised at first to see Sakusa next to me. Though, what's even more surprising is he's already awake and looking at me.

"Good morning." He smiles.

This reminds me of our first sober greeting, except I have no hangover, we didn't have sex last night, we're in his guest room I'm staying in, and we're both fully clothed.

"Good morning." I respond tiredly, offering a lazy smile.

He tightens his arms around me, leaning forward to place a kiss on my forehead.

Last night Sakusa and I stayed up kissing and cuddling. He was so touchy and I absolutely loved it. His hands had grazed over my body so lightly as he kissed me, it felt like feathers.

After I went down on him, he wanted to return the favor but I quickly declined. I had not shaven in quite some time since I didn't have a reason to, and I didn't want to show him that. He was very respectful of my wishes so we kept it wholesome for the rest of the night after he made it known that he didn't mind my dilemma at all.

"When did you wake up? You should have woken me up too. Did you wait long?" I ask though he shakes his head.

"I woke up around 20 minutes ago. You looked so peaceful sleeping, I didn't want to interrupt." He says softly, making me melt.

Sakusa Kiyoomi cannot be real. He just can't. He's way too perfect to exist.

"I wouldn't have minded, I like spending time with you." I respond.

He closes his eyes, groaning. Once he opens them back up, he's almost pouting.

"You're making it so hard for me to wait."

"Wait for what?" I frown.

He bites his lip, looking at me for a moment. What's he waiting for? Why does me saying I like to spend time with him making it hard?

"I've been thinking about this all morning. I didn't want to say this while we were in bed, but oh well." He chuckles, taking a deep breath. "Keiko-San...you're so overwhelming beautiful. Do you know that? Before I met you, I hated physical contact. I hated all things dirty, and that's why I went off on you the morning after the party. I'm so sorry for that."

The corners of his lips tug down and he looks away from me.

"But now...God, especially now, I want nothing more than to hold your hand. I want to kiss your neck and play with your hair. It's so soft, feels like silk. I want to feel your hand against mine, intertwine our fingers together. I want to taste you, kiss you until we're both out of breath and can't breathe. I want your hands on me, whether it's just resting on my shoulders or something more. With you, I crave everything I previously hated. At first I thought I was just craving touch in general, but I quickly came to realize that everybody's touch except for yours is still disgusting to me. I...I want us to be by each other's sides. Will you be my girlfriend?"

His eyes hold a good deal of uncertainty, not knowing what to expect of my answer. He's definitely nervous. My heart melts hearing his words, pouring his own heart out to me.

I hesitate before answering though, honestly a bit scared to make things official. I know Sakusa won't hurt me. I've never felt afraid of him. I feel safe with him.

But there's always those 'what if' scenarios. What if he turns out to be like Kenji? Sakusa is older, and way more muscular seeing as he works out everyday and is a pro athlete. His punches would hurt a lot more.