40

"Wah! Nao-Chan is incredible!" I beam, watching the court.

"Right? Little shit." Iwaizumi grins, eyes on the game.

"There's a whole new lineup, right? Kiyoomi won't play today." I pout.

"Yeah, well there's a bunch of guys on the team so they all need playing time. They don't add guys just to warm up the bench." Kuroo hums.

I throw my hands into the air, jumping up and down when Hinata scores.

"Your eyes literally light up whenever our team gets a point." Iwaizumi laughs.

"Not as much as when Sakusa-San plays though." Kenma mumbles.

"Hah, true." The two other boys say in unison.

A blush comes onto my cheeks, and my head turns away from the court when an alarm goes off.

"Feeding time." Kenma mumbles, Iwaizumi grabbing his phone and turning off the alarm.

I tilt my head in confusion. What the hell is 'feeding time'?

"Us three have been put in charge of making sure you eat." Kuroo walks off and taps the table.

Today I got to sit in one of the suites that overlooks the court. I guess this is where the staff usually are. It's a pretty good view.

"Oh, he told you what happened?" I chuckle awkwardly, scratching the back of my head.

"Yup. Come sit down, order whatever you want. Kenma, you order too. I already put in what Iwaizumi and I usually get." Kuroo passes me the tablet that was on the table.

"This is fancy." I mumble, Kenma leaning over my shoulder as we look through the menu.

"I can't eat much." Kenma purses his lips.

"I can't either, want to split something?" I ask and he nods.

I pass him the tablet, going back to standing right in front of the window to watch the game. A small smile comes onto my face when I see Sakusa and Atsumu playing around with each other.

I'm so relieved that everything is back to normal. Though, I now feel a little anxious if I don't have him in my sight.

Even now, I'm itching to be next to him.

Iwaizumi and Kuroo both let out a loud cheer as we win the first set. I clap excitedly, bouncing on the balls of my feet.

"Foods here." Iwaizumi notes when someone knocks on the door. We all sit at the table, Kuroo looking confused.

"There's four of us." He notes.

"Yeah?" Iwaizumi raises an eyebrow.

Kenma sits next to me, grabbing our meal.

"And there's only 3 meals." Kuroo looks at the two of us as Kenma evenly distributes the food.

"Guys, seriously?" Iwaizumi sighs.

"Kenma said he can't eat much, and I can't stomach a lot either right now. I can't just jump back into eating whole meals after not really eating for two weeks. He was just doing me a favor." I say quietly.

The two boys look at each other for a second before groaning. I thank Kenma when he passes me chopsticks.

"I guess it's fine then. Sakusa-San will be happy you ate anything. He just said to make sure you eat." Iwaizumi shrugs.

I give them a small smile, turning back to the court and watching the game as we eat.

China's team is really good, and they have a super tall foreigner from America and watching him play is interesting. He's around 6'7 but he's extremely fast.