Chapter 2

Davina is one of the smartest people in her year ,coming second to Hermione since first year, just like Hermione she wanted to show that she deserved to be a witch.

Niklaus Claire is one of the richest pure blooded wizards , he always had rules that his daughter had to follow or she would get in great trouble, Davina likes to think that her dad is this way because he is a single dad whose wife left her family behind , being a half blooded witch with no mummy figure hasn't always been bad.

Yet.

Davina spent her day with the trio discussing how she should start spending her breaks at the burrow with them and how much Molly loves her.

"Mother always talks about you" Ron smiled sheepishly, "I think i'll be able to spend Christmas break with you guys ,my dad wont be in London" Davina confirmed.

"George will lose his shit if you come" Ron said and immediately regretted "Er don't tell my brother that I said that".

Harry and Hermione started laughing hysterically ,Davina's face flushed in scarlet "He doesn't like me around does he?".

"You are clueless D" Harry chuckled ,Davina nodged harrys arm to shut him up.

"I have to go unpack my stuff in my dorm ,i'll see you tomorrow " Davina stood up and hugged her friends goodbye.  

She went on a walk around to clear her mind ,her head was spinning because she kept setting up rules and ways to co-live with her new dorm mate ,he needs  to mind his business and never communicate with her and that's good enough, After a half an hour stroll she went to her dorm.

She opened the door to find that git sleeping on the couch and the room a complete mess.

"Get the hell up Malfoy" The hazel eyed girl threw a pillow at the beast in her dorm, he got up from his sleep giving the girl infront of him a death glare.

"Atleast keep the place clean" she spat , "I don't take orders from dirt like you" he started walking towards her pointing his wand at her "You better behave yourself Claire".

Davina pushed Draco and took out her wand "Listen here Malfoy,I wont say this again ,keep the place clean and mind your bloody business and most importantly stay away from me" ,she pointed her wand at the tip of his chin daring him to make another move "Scared Malfoy?"

"You fucking bitch" he raised his wand "Expelliarmus" her wand flew to his hand, "You are nothing but talk Claire" he smirked and left her with the mess he made and locked his room.

"GIVE ME MY WAND YOU ARSE" Davina yelled and banged on his door "come out right now Malfoy ,don't hide like a little bitch because you can't handle responsibility".

Draco unlocked his room looking at the angry filled brunette "Don't you dare speak to me like this" he spat ,he raised her wand "You want this come and get it tough girl".

Davina didn't even move from her place because she knows his tricks ,she simply started laughing at him "Is this the best you can do?" ,The blond turned red and hexed her throwing her into her room and went to her with a devil like smirk "Don't test me Claire" he tossed her wand next to where she landed.

The girl picked her wand and pointed it at the smirking boy infront of her sending him a knockback-jinx that sent him out og her room "Get out of my sight ferret" she spat ,she closed her door and started unpacking her trunk, she moved her bed from one side to another ,set up her mini library that has her favorite books .After about 3 hours it was way past curfew ,the tall girl went out of her room to put some stuff in the small kitchen they have.

Malfoy's room was locked and there was no sign that someone is inside ,she started organizing the kitchen shelves filling them up the muggle way because she's used to doing things the muggle way.There was knocking on their dorm room ,who the hell would come now its almost midnight.