Chapter 9

I have so many ideas for the plot,it really takes a good turn but im not a writer in any shape or form and i had this idea in my head for quite some time now so im giving it a shot.

Im sorry its not the best written book out here but im trying ,bear with me :(

...

After the three girls finished putting up their finals touches to their little tent ,They looked at it with awe in their eyes and they giggled lightly at the sight.

Luna went it first and she ushered with her index and middle finger for the other girls to join her, one all of them were in they shared stories ,ate all the chocolate and fought over the jelly beans ,Hermione told them about this muggle book she is reading and they all listened and engaged with her over the plot.

Hermione has never felt this heard before,she had the biggest smile and she fought the urge to cry over this little gesture.

Luna showed them her crystal collection and explained the properties of every single one ,Hermione is not really a fan of such things but she is happy her friend shared something so personal to her with the both girls.

Davina was really interested with Luna's collection and kept asking questions about them and where she could buy some to put around her dorm, Luna squeaks of happiness and offers Davina one she told her 'it brings good luck' , she instructed to put it near her bed.

Davina told her two friends her new favorite recipe for hot chocolate and pancakes ,Luna told her to give out the recipe so she gladly shared it with them ,Hermione promised to try it out since Luna can't cook even if her life depended on it.

At the end of the night all three girls were filled with joy of the company and the quality of their talks.

Davina felt like she had sisters and wondered what it actually feels to have siblings.

.

The breakfast in the great hall was like any other day, peaceful and filled with chatter from her friends.

Davina looks over at the Slytherin tables looking for piercing gray eyes that always seem to haunt her, she doesnt exactly know why but at the same time she can't stop herself from searching the other table.

He was not there, a rush of worry covers Davina's mind .It wasn't normal for the Malfoy heir to miss breakfast while all his friends seem to enjoy today's english breakfast.

Davina excuses herself and her legs work on their own to rush out of the great hall and into her dorm to look for her so-called nemesis ,Blaises eyes follow her with a little smirk.

On the way to the dorm some one with a masculine voice ,a little deep but she knows this voice call her ,she turns around to find Blaise Zabini standing near the great halls door "Davina!".

"Hello Blaise" she smiles at him but she wants to go check her dorm as fast as she can "Everything alright?".

"Yeah all is great ,You looking for Malfoy?" he winks at her and she rolls her eyes

"W-What?' she stutters which was a great mistake because now the fellow slytherin ,not to mention a friend of Draco knows that she is indeed looking for him.

"Ahhh dont play dumb with me Claire, He is not feeling the best ,go check on him" He smirks at her and before she can answer him he turns around and goes back in.

She curses under her breath ,she continues her trip back to the dorm.

Quicking her pace ,she reaches the dorm .Once she is in she inhales the intoxicating smell of the room ,inspecting the living room for any signs that she has someone living with her.