Chapter 3

After she cleaned herself up and changed her robes ,Davina headed to the great hall ,she reached the Gryffindor tables "Good morning Harry ,where is Ron and Mione" she smiled , "Hello D ,they went to the library" Harry looked at Davina in a way that made her think there is a spider crawling up her face.

"Why are you looking at me like that" she asked and started playing with her nails to distract herself from his gaze.

"You don't look like you got any sleep" Harry replied still looking at Davina "how did it go with Malfoy?".

Davina didn't get any sleep last night, she cried until there were no tears left to leave her eyes.She had to act like everything was rainbows and colours so her friends dont get too worried.

"We hexed each other a couple of times nothing too bad" The brunette stated and broke eye contact to play with her food, "How is your dorm mate Harry?"

"I'm sorry to hear that Davina and yeah it was fine ,we set up rules and that's all" ,Ron and Hermione came and sat with Harry and Davina , "How was it Davina?" Hermione asked.

"Bad but nothing I can't handle" Davina answered her friend with a small forced smile.

"Have you heard of the new dark order" Harry asked his friends.

"The what?" Davina shot a confused look at harry , "No what is that" Hermione was as confused as Davina and Ron looked like he had heard this before so he continued with his food.

"Voldemorts followers recently made an Order to carry on his legacy" ,"That doesn't sound like a good thing you're not worried Harry?" Davina looked at her friend with a worried face.

"I don't know how to feel the person carrying this whole thing is Bellatrix Lestrange" Harry said in a low voice , "Wasn't she his right hand?" Hermione quentioned ,"Yes that's what I remember" Davina answered.

This doesn't sound like a promising thing at all , Bellatrix was an Azkaban prisoner for years many people say she had lost her mind .So, if shes really coming back to resume what her lord used to do we are all in big trouble.

"Does anyone believe that" Ron questioned , "Believe what?" Davina looked at Ron "That death eaters are reuniting" , "Wasn't Lucius a death eater?" Harry whispered.

Lucius Malfoy was indeed a death eater ,Bellatrix is his wife's sister .If anyone knows about the new order its Malfoy, just when I thought there were no more reasons to hate him ,he keeps surprising the shit out of me.

"I think that Malfoy is a death eater like father like son" The ginger whispered looking around to check if anybody heard him.

"No he doesn't look like hes capable of something like that" Harry said , "I agree with Harry ,Malfoy cant handle responsibility even if his life depended on it" Davina agreed with harry.

"He is a troubled boy I think he is one didn't anyone notice the way he changed since 5th  year?" The curly head asked , "He has always been this way 'Mione" Harry answered.

A million thought come rushing in Davinas head ,Is Malfoy a death eater? Is this why her father stopped allowing her to hang out with the boy? Are we in danger? How am I going to be able to study? Why didn't the headmaster pair me up with someone else?

The Gryffindors have Potions with the Slythrins ,Davina was walking with Fred laughing at a joke the tall ginger said ,"Hows Pansy?" "Oh shes actually not bad ,shes quite fun!".

All of her friends pairings were a success except hers ,Merlin help me.

They got to potions class and there was 2 seats available ,one next to Adrian Pucey and the other next to Draco ,she went to sit next to Adrian but Fred beat her to it "Sorry D" , she rolled her eyes and went and sat next to the blond ferret.