Chapter 14

Davina was sitting between Blaise and Pansy ,she couldn't hear what anyone was saying, her mind kept going to darker places and what if's situations.She didn't notice that her left thumb was poking at her cuticles until her right thumb was bleeding.

The others were talking about some sort of magical weed that they borrow from this anonymous student,she had a faint idea who it was but kept to herself and giggled.

"When will the next batch come?" Blaise spoke up.

"Two days,if not then three" Theo winked and the others scoffed.

She didn't know why they scoffed it seemed like a normal answer but it probably was an inside joke of some sort ,suddenly she felt left out of the loop and Malfoy stares didn't help ease her nerves,they increased ,she felt like the room was closing on her ,her breath was knocked out of her throat as if it's been kicked by a Bludger.She stood up and went into her room to regain her composure.

One,two,three,four,five,six.

Everything's alright.

Her anxiety has always been something that bothered her,it started at eleven when she arrived at Hogwarts Express eager to see her Nico but was terribly shocked when he looked at her like he's seen garbage.

It didn't get better after that,only worse especially at times like this.

There were faint knocks on her door, "Come in".

It was Theo holding two cups of Firewhiskey, he was wearing this bright smile on his face,his hair was a little messy,she always knew that Theo was an attractive bloke but his smile only made him more attractive.

"Gotcha some firewhiskey",he slammed the door shut with the back of his foot,handed the drink and sat on the chair across from Davina.

"Thanks" she smiled shyly at him,that gesture made her feel safe and relaxed.How come all Malfoy's friends were nice but him?.

"You know Claire,when I got closer to that lot I felt the same way as you do now" Theo made himself comfortable on the chair,he tucked one leg under the other and took a sip from his drink, "As much as they tried to make me feel comfortable I still felt out of place." He stated.

Davina swallowed hard and lowered her head with a blush raising on her neck and face "I don't know how this is supposed to make me feel better" ,she let a small laugh leave her lips ,Theo let out a loud laugh.

"Let me continue you minx ,I started to feel comfortable with me after I let myself accept their friendship.I accepted the fact that they are closer to each other before me ,I accepted that I had to be patient until I got all of their inside jokes too" ,Theo smiled at Davina ,She let his words sink in and be absorbed like a sponge being thrown in water.

"You know Theo ,You should be a healer of some sort" She took a long sip from her whiskey while Theo laughed "You mean a therapist" Davina nodded "I'm a pureblood but I know what a therapist is Claire",They both chuckled.

"Let's go out"

"Let's"

She took his hand and went out to the living area ,She sat next to Theo while Blaise had Pansy's head on her shoulder ,the both were having some sort of serious conversation but Davina thought they looked perfect for each other.Malfoy was sitting on an loveseat with his legs opened widely ,an almost empty cup of whiskey held by his right hand,Daphne didn't join them today.

"The princess is here" Blaise snickered and Pansy elbowed him.

"Where's Daph" Davina asked.

"She has some missed assignments" Theo turned his head and looked at Davina,they smiled at each other.