Chapter 5

Davina is nothing but a simple girl who wished life went easy on her,she has to hide behind fake smiles and a show so no one can discover how she really felt on the inside.

A beautiful but messy painting ,painted by the ugliness of the world.

Her pillow started buzzing at 5:30 ,she got dressed and left her room to go to the bathroom and make herself a cup of coffee, Malfoy was making his own drink only wearing grey sweatpants with his hair messed up.

"I wont be able to work on the project today" he looked at the girl wearing a white shirt with a short black skirt ,he eyed her taking in all of her body, then locked his eyes with her,she felt exposed to his wandering eyes.

Grey and Hazel ,what a mixture.

"Why's that?" she went to the small kitchen and grabbed a cup.

"It's not like I owe you an answer but I'm busy , I have a social life unlike you" he spat still making his drink.

"Whatever ,i'll work alone then" she quickly made her coffee and sat on the couch looking at the outside world ,Has it always been pretty here? I should spend more time in this living room.

The sweet scent of Octobers breeze mixed with coffee reminded her of 'home' ,or what she remembered of the life she had with both her parents present.

The Claire's weren't a perfect family , far from perfect ,constant fights and screams .She knew her parents weren't In love ,they didn't stand each other.Her dad would leave the house for days and only send his daughter owls every now and then to tell her he was okay but not once did he ask about her mother.

Her mother wasn't the sweet type like all of her friend's mothers ,she'd blame her for everything and nothing ,she blamed her 10 year old daughter for her failed marriage.She couldn't really admit it out loud that when she left them out of the blue ,her life became easier and that she was better off without her mum.

She'd feel jealous sometimes when the Weasleys talk about their mum or when Hermione shares a story about her relationship with her mother ,she loved hearing about them they made her happy ,but every now and then her and Harry exchange knowing glances.

Harry's situation was different than hers but they still bonded about having absent parentally figures ,he never knew his parents ,she did but deep inside she wished they died..

She finished her coffee ,she didn't realize that her eyes were watering and she was on the verge on crying, Draco wanted to say something but his voice failed him ,he stayed quiet.

She broke the silence by asking him "What's your first class?" which she immediately regretted , "We are not friends Claire don't go making stupid conversations" he sipped what was left from his cup and left the dorm.

Malfoy was a whole different story , she's trying to see the good in him but everytime he proves that he has none ,she refused to believe that.

We are our parents products nothing more.

She hated him with everything she had ,no one has ever made her feel this way , he fucked all his chances to redeem their friendship and for that she loathed him.

But the hell made creature was also very beautiful in his own way , his blond hair with piercing grey eyes and tall figure ,How can someone be this handsome and ugly at the same time? How could she see him as a beautiful person?

Davina burst out her thinking bubble and went to the great haul to have breakfast, "Morning everyone" she greeted her house mates with a big smile.

"Hello Davina" Harry gestured she sits next to him and Fred with Hermione, Ron and George sitting on the opposite bench , Ginny wasn't there "Wheres Gin?".

"She has rounds now" Fred answered , Hermione and Ron were bickering about Charms assignment ,they were adorable.

They finished breakfast and everyone started heading to their classes ,The day went faster than two seekers chasing after the golden snitch.

She didn't want to attend dinner so she head to her room after classes and made herself some food ,she was thinking about having a drink or two and invite Ginny and Hermione ,when she went in Blaise Zabini was relaxing on the couch ,he was wearing blue shirt and jeans, Were these muggle jeans?

"Well hello to you Miss Claire!" he greeted the confused girl, "Hi Blaise to what do we owe this pleasure?" she flashed him a smile and went to take the fire whiskey out.

"I like you already" he came and stood next to her "Fire whiskey nice" he took the cup that Davina offered.

"You coming tonight?" he asked sipping his drink ,Malfoy came out from his room seconds after Blaise asked Davina ,he was wearing a black shirt with the first two buttons left unbuttoned and black pants.

He looked between the two "The fuck is this a family reunion?" he sneered , "Don't be cocky Draco ,you didn't tell Davina about the party?" Blaise drowned his cup.

"Why would I?" Draco started playing with his rings ,he looked uncomfortable and just wanted to leave.

"You should come" Blaise smirked at Davina , "No it's okay you two have fun" Davina declined softly.

"No No we will be waiting for you to change" Blaise glanced at his friend "Right Malfoy?" he smiled at the annoyed blond.

"Don't pull this shit with me Blaise and no she's not coming" The two started arguing , "I'm still here don't talk as if somewhere else" she spat.

"Davina get dressed and you don't mind if I pour another cup" Blaise lifted his cup , "Yeah ofcourse go ahead i'll be ready in 10 minutes" she smiled at the handsome boy.

When she went in her room she heard the two fighting waiting for her, what have I gotten myself into? She questioned herself and then put on a silky short black dress that has a slit on her right thigh , she put on some mascara and a dark red lipstick, and paired her dress with black heels that have a snake on the back.

She went out of her room "My My" Blaise stood up and offered his hand while Malfoy sat devouring her ,his looks were mixed with anger and amusement the blond stood up ,fixed his pants and stormed out of the dorm.

She walked with Blaise "You look stunning" he smiled softly at her "You don't look bad either".

They reached the Slythrien common rooms ,Draco murmured the password and the three of them went in ,The twins were there dancing with some Slythrien and Ravenclaw girls.

Blaise got them a drink ,Draco snatched it from his hand and sat next to Pansy.

"Don't mind him" Blaise reassured Davina with a soft smile "Wanna dance?" ,"Fuck yes" she winked at him.

It has been a while since Davina loosened up and had fun so she wanted to take advantage of the opportunity, they were blasting all sorts of music but when her favorite muggle band came on it was a whole different mood for her ,"WHY'D YOU ONLY EVER PHONE ME WHEN YOU'RE HIGH" she was dancing and Blaise was laughing at her ,he started dancing with her ,bodies close and if anybody saw them from afar the'd think they were lovers .

She went to refill her drink ,she looked over were Malfoy was sitting.But, he was nowhere to be found ,she looked at dance floor and he wasn't here either then she resumed with filling up her cup ,she felt heavy breaths next to her.

Draco was standing next to her ,giving her a look that made her question all her life choices "You scared the living shit out of me".

"Good" he said in a low tone , he kept his eyes on her then pulled her from the waist to him "We are leaving".

She felt hot ,his rough hands on her waist looking directly at her soul and his raspy voice ,"What no" she protested ,"Don't talk back" ,he relased his hand from her waist and clutched her arm dragging her out of the common rooms.

Why was he acting like this? Did I do somethingto piss him off? I literally didn't talk to him? Then something clicked insideher brain was he...jealous?

.

A/N are they gonna fuck the life out of each other? hehehehe