Chapter 11

Davina woke up in the middle of the night,she checked her white clock next to her bed. 3:30 AM ,she sighed loudly,she kicked her bed covers off of her ,when she put down her feet on the cold floor shivers went down her spine ,she quickly put on her slippers , happy with the way it shields her from the cold floor tiles.

She opened her bedroom quietly ,she didn't want Malfoy to wake up at such odd timing.

Since when do I care if Malfoy is disturbed by any noise I make..

She went to the bathroom and splashed her face with cold water to wake her up more,she knew that once she's up there is no way she would sleep again,She figured she could do some work until it was time to get ready and leave the dorm for breakfast.

She thanked Merlin that it was a Sunday,she casted a "maffilato" to the living room so she could make herself some coffee without any noise and to just curse without being heard by one annoying git.

After her coffee was done ,she picked it up and went back to her room to read that book Hermione wanted to discuss.It was a really old copy she thought it must be the original one from the cracked spine and worn out parchment,she started reading it focusing into the black inked words to find anything useful ,there was nothing in it that was important just thoughts of some old guy.

She checked her clock again. It was 4:15, it's been forty-five minutes reading nonsense she already knew about the first wizarding war and Voldermort but no mention of Bellatrix of any sort,she frowned at that,she started to play with her hair to ease her nerves and her other hand she was picking her cuticles- a habit she picked when she was younger-,she was done with half of the book ,she encouraged herself that she might find anything relevant in the last pages just like the latest book she had read.

And she was right,the last page of the old book there was a message or some kind of addition of some kind,she had to read it multiple times to understand what it meant,it reminded her of the way Dumbledore gives information to Harry. Cryptic and mysterious ,a riddle if she must say.

'Bellatrix Lestrange is great strategist with great ambition to take back the wizarding world from under the muggle ministry, she may have been Tom's favorite but she was one of the reasons for his fall'

There were so many explanations to this hidden message , what does he mean by she was a reason for his fall? What could Lestrange do to earn the title of Voldermorts favorite? Why was she not mentioned in the book?.

Her head was spinning with all the theories and thoughts ,she picked her journal up from her drawer .She always liked to write down her thoughts so she could never forget them and look back at them in times of need , She had the same journal since she was a kid ,it was a gift from Malfoy on her eighth birthday ,it was a grey journal with little colored birds painted by hand across it all.She had to charm it every now and then to add more pages so it doesn't run out.

She also likes to write with a muggle-like self inking quill called a pen ,because she's afraid that the ink would ruin its beautiful,white parchment.What she doesn't admit is how much easier writing with a pen is.

She wrote down her thoughts about the whole Bellatrix situation with the quote from the book and her interaction with Malfoy's friends ,and a little bit about her feelings regarding her Mother's absence.

It took five pages and forty minutes,she got dressed in some comfortable clothing because its only Hermione and breakfast,She paired a light blue blouse with some grey sweatpants and white shoes and headed out with the book tucked between her arm.

To her surprise Malfoy was sitting on -his- the couch sipping what smelled like coffee,he turned his hand and observed her before settling down on her eyes,he looked well rested ,his hair was messy ,he had on leg on top of the other making a triangle shape gap with white pajama pants and a grey shirt,his eyes were shining like a diamond with his usual smirk planted on his face.