Chapter 16

This chapter is dedicated to the amazing Hellen Mccory aka Narcissa Malfoy,fly high angle <3

The thing Blaise asked Theo about was muggle weed,apparently Theo has someone that provides him some every couple of weeks.Davina thought it was funny seeing Pansy roll up a joint and how Daphne was trying to get a hit without coughing.

When Theo offers her the joint she took it with a smile,he walked her through what she should and shouldn't do,he said: inhale,don't swallow it to which she replied:this isn't something to drink Theodore,he laughed at her and showed her how to do it,when she was confident enough ,she took it from him ,she inhaled,let it sit for a second and let it out.

"So d'you like it?" He smirked at her,Pansy blew her a kiss.

"It's fine" She took another hit and laughed,she felt weightless,she liked it, it made everything that has been worrying her flought away.

After about an hour,the joint that was being passed between them until it was done,she only took three hits and handed it to Blaise.

Bottles of beer and firewhiskey were scattered around the table and floor.Blaise and Daphne were sitting on the floor,their backs on the sofa behind them,Malfoy and Pansy were sitting on the couch next to Theo,Adrian and Davina.

The group engaged in conversation about everything and nothing with music playing in the back.They talked about which professor is 'kinkier' and they settled on Mcgonagall-Theo insisted and they were forced to agree with him.

"Davina you're a half-blood right?" Pansy asked while playing with her hair.

"Yeah.." She answered skeptickly ,she started to wonder if her blood status is gonna change her relationship with the pureblooded Slythrins.

"Can you tell us things they have in the muggle world that would be nice in our world" Pansy's tone was cheerful,no hint of sarcasm or hate.

"Yeah well umm-" Davina started to think about the things she wished were in the wizarding world."Telly's are quite nice,it's a screen that plays what muggles call tv shows or programs.They are recorded and played at a specific time".

"Wait what?!"Blaise frowned trying to understand.

All of them were listening to Davina and her explanation.

"You go to a theater to watch a play right? Well telly's show a play but it's not a live performance,they take different shapes and forms well there's shows about a lot of shite ,there are documentaries about the wild life animals,there are films and so much more,"She smiled at them with hopeful eyes that they may have understood her.

"Okay can we get one of these telles?" Theo ruffled his hair and sipped his alcohol.

"No,magic and electricity don't go well together,"She eyed them and straightened her white suit pants.

"Electricity?" Pansy questioned,she had this look on her face as if she got hit by a bludger.

"Yeah it's what runs the whole thing without it it doesn't work," She answered her in the most simple way she could.

"Do you have one at home?" Daphne looked like she understood her the most out of the whole lot.

"I do" Davina smiled at her.

"Well it's settled then ,we will visit you and watch the telly" Blaise smirked at her, Davina shook her head and giggled "Alright then".

"I've noticed that you do a lot of things the muggle way" Pansy leaned into Malfoy's shoulder,he started playing with her hair.