Chapter 15

She sat at her favorite bench and grabbed the letter,her fingers shaking as she let it out of the navy envelope which has her family's name imprinted at.

Before she started reading it,she looked around to make sure no one is lurking or looking,

Sunshine,

Forgive me.

I'm coming tomorrow ,I talked to the headmaster and he gave permission for you to go to Hogsmeade at 7:30.

See you soon.

N.C

She read the letter once,twice,thrice until she got it memorized.

She didn't know how to feel about this,her father promised to come and visit almost a month ago and now he wants to do this?.

She held the letter with her thumb and pointer finger,whispered a non-verbal spell to set it on fire.She watched the parchment dissolve into dust and fly away with the wind.

.

After class was over,she went to the library to meet the trio.Harry said he found something new regarding the matter of Bellatrix.

"Hello" She greeted and took a seat next to Harry. She was still pissed at them ,she couldn't even look at them after what happened at breakfast but she couldn't say no to Harry when he told her in Charms that he found something.

"Before we start with what I found,we owe you an apology," Harry glared at Ron, "We are sorry that you feel this way but Davian you are like a sister to me and I can't be okay that y-you are mad at me or any of us.What Ron said was out of line" He finished and smiled softly.

"I'm sorry I didn't say anything Davina" Hermione put her hand on top of Davina and squeezed it.

"It's alright ,I rather not talk about it" She didn't even know if they heard her,her voice was so low but when Ron opened his mouth "Yeah sorry Davina".

She glared at him "This is a half-arsed apology Weasley '', she couldn't believe this boy,he says shite then pretends that whatever he says is alright.

"I don't know what you expect me to say,I'm sorry alright".

"Okay Okay" Harry said sharply "I found something in that journal thing at Sirius's place,It was updated ,here look". He took out a piece of parchment,when she got closer to inspect it she found that Harry wrote it down himself,his handwriting was rushed.

'No tears found ,renewed tattoos are almost done. I found another way to activate them again ,now I'm waiting to change ownership from Tommy to me.

A little blood magic information,I found in Regulus's notes .That traitor wanted to destroy a horcrux, he probably succeeded because Tom died ,but he left some important notes about the dark marks'

"Tommy? She kills him then calls him Tommy?" Davina rubbed her forehead to loosen the tension.

"She's fucking weird" Ron slouched in his chair and scoffed.

"We have to know the way she activated the marks again,dark magic is involved in this so it must be something old" Hermione began writing down her thoughts.

Davina suddenly remembers one of the books she read about dark magic,it talked about certain rituals to bond someone or something to someone.

"Oh my," She gasped,they all looked at her "I read once or twice in a book about dark rituals to unite an object or a person to someone else,like property .It's exactly like the dark marks,they have to answer when called,even objects respond by showing up to their owner,and here's the catch,ownership can be changed" She slammed her hand to her mouth to hide her victorious smile but Harry throws his hand on her shoulder and bring her to him.