Chapter 6

They reached their dorm room ,he locked the door with some charms ,"What the fuck were you doing?" he yelled at her.

"I was partying what the bloody hell is the problem with you" she yelled back.

"You're dressed like a slut" he raised his eyebrows at her ,he made her feel so small ,"Don't you fucking dare talk about the way I dress" she snapped.

"Are you fucking blaise like the whore you are? hmm?" he sat down on the couch ,he looked too calm for this but she knows how angry he really is.

"And if I were what does it have to do with you?" she accioed her wand and held it firmly.

I couldnt understand where he was coming from ,why does it matter who im fucking and not just fucking anyone but his best friend,but he took it to another level with the insutls.

Davina was filled with rage ,she wanted to curse him with all the magic she has ,how dare he speak to me like that .

Two demons playing a little game together.

"So desperate for attention ,Mommy left and Daddy doesn't have time for you" he laughed darkly at her like a fucking psychopath ,Davina's whole world stopped ,she was suffocating slowly but she refused to show weakness ,so she let it boil inside her ,turn into hate then anger .

There were two vases next to Malfoy ,she shot 'Expulso' at them and they blew up next to him ,The blond knew he just hit a nerve but he didn't stop "Can't handle the truth?" he smirked at her.

"Not the death eater talking" she smiled at the way his expressions changed so quickly ,he cursed her sending her back to the wall "You know nothing".

"Oh looks like I know just enough Malfoy" she sneered at him,but deep inside she wanted to crawl and cry she has to keep up her walls, she has to show him that she's strong no matter the price ,he is a death eater he didn't even try to defend himself.

"Did they even tell you why she left?" he gave her a dirty look , he waited for an answer but when he didn't receive one "Poor little Davina they're still keeping it from you?" he made a sarcastic face ,enjoying the damage he had done.

"Don't you dare speak about my parents ,you know nothing about family you evil pig" she yelled ,they started shooting spells at each other ,he either blocks or she blocks until he pointed his wand at her right arm shouting 'Afflicto' ,Davina fell to her knees and screamed from pain.

She couldn't process what happened but she heard the bones in her arm break "YOU ARSEHOLE" , Malfoy he was trying to find an emotion,his eyes were showing everything he was hiding then he settled on fear and ran to her "Get away Draco" she cried with agony ,she didn't even notice his name slipping out of her mouth.

All she could ever think about was what Malfoy has just said about her mother ,what did he know that I didn't know?

She cried and cried until she felt her soul leave her body ,all the buildup tears from years were spilling out of her eyes.

If the devil himself saw the girl he would cry rivers for her.

She wasn't crying because he hit her with a hex that was the least painful part, she was crying because she felt like everyone around her was lying to her,keeping secrets from her.

Davina's eyes were blurry ,But she could make out the blond holding her .Malfoy picked her up and stuffed her under the blankets ,he casted a cooling charm at the boiling girl then held her broken arm next to him 'brackium emendo' ,he said it twice just to make sure its healed.

"This is advanced healing how do you know this?" she took in a breath and her sobs were quieter just tears dropping from the corner of her eyes , no sound.

"I can't go to Pomfery for minor inconveniences" He said softly afraid if he spoke too loud the girl next to him would break , she hated when someone saw her like she is fragile .

She had no one , not one person she could go to when she needed , she looked at the guilt filled boy who was still holding her hand ,when he caught her eyes he went up to leave.

"Malfoy wait" he stopped "Thank you" , the blond held the door handle before closing it "I caused this go to bed Claire" he closed the door and she heard the dorm room open and close too.

There were so many thoughts running through my head , he was a death eater but she wont tell anyone there was no evidence, what she heard is not my story to tell,scared that if she did the only person who was there would leave, not Draco himself but her memories with the boy.

And the truth about her mother leaving ,she only remembers muffled shouting and arguments never knew about what. Was she sick of her father leaving all the time? Was she tired of being a mum? Not like she knew how to be one, Davina broke into cries again ,falling asleep with one thought in her head.

No one stays with me for long..well except Draco Malfoy I suppose ,its funny how the only person who has stayed is the person who has already left.

It gladly was Saturday so no classes , she stayed in bed till ten then went to the living room "Malfoy!" she called ,she didn't hear the door again last night.

I shouldn't get worried but I still felt like I should, I know too well what he is going to do; disappear on me again not like it the first time he completely vanished.

After showering and drinking some tea , Her legs started leading her to Blaise's dorm ,before she reached the door she stopped, Why am I looking for him? He didn't deserve worrying about? ,just as started walking again she heard someone call her name "Davina!" she looked behind her and it was Blaise ,"Hey Zabini" she said softly her face was red for getting caught.

"What are you doing here?" he shot her a confused look , "Oh umm- I- wanted to-" she stuttered not finding the right words.

Blaise came and stood next to her ,He was towering over her and he looked down at her with a soft smile ,Davina wasn't short she is 5'7 but compared to Blaise and Malfoy she was short.

"Why isn't the water running" came a familiar voice from behind ,the second they met each others eyes ,her neck flushed scarlet and she began to feel hot.

"Davina is here to see you" Blaise winked at the both of them , "What?" she looked at her feet "I'm just going to go see you boys later" she didn't dare look back at them ,she went back to her dorm and cursed herself.

Why the bloody hell did I blush? He just helped me out its not like we fixed our broken friendship?

Davina sat on the couch ,watching the trees sway like professional dancers for hours until Hermione knocked on the door, "Hey 'Mione" "Why didn't you join us-" Hermione stopped talking and looked around the room ,broken vases on the floor and dented walls "What the bloody hell happened here?".

"Oh its nothing" Davina flicked her wand and cleaned up the mess, "That didn't look like nothing" she had a worried tone to her voice.

"I was angry last night ,there is this assignment that I'm struggling with so I broke the vases but for the walls I don't really know" Davina told her worried friend and she bought it "I can help you out" she smiled.

"I got it in the end" ,they talked and laughed and even sent Ginny an owl to let meet them at The Gryffindor common rooms.

Days went by and Malfoy didn't come back to the dorm but she stopped worrying about him after the third day , she filled her days with studying , completing their project which she sent him a copy of via Blaise and hanging out with her friends.

She did try her absolute best to show that she was okay ,But all she felt inside was crumbling walls and a broken trust for the world around her.

Davina owled her father,

Father,

I hope work is okay , but I need to speak with you.

No more lies and excuses that you are busy.

Your daughter,

 Davina.

She kept the letter short and informing , and attached the letter on her owls legs and set it free, She have to see her father ,What would be that bad that they kept hidden for years.

Davina watched as the little bird flew out , and started prying to whoever was watching over her to be as free.