Chapter 12

A/N This is a filler but an important one.

Pansy was sitting on the left end of the couch while Davina sat on the right end ,Both having the same blanket covering their legs with hot chocolate resting between their palms,they were having small talk about school ,Davina could tell that the Slytherin girl was holding on from saying whatever was on her mind.

"Pansy just spit out whatever's on your mind" Davina smiled and sipped her drink.

Pansy giggled "Am I that readable" ,"Very".

"Well umm Draco can say shit and he doesn't realize how he hurts the person in front of him ,I know you both have so much to discuss and fix ,But sometimes you have to ignore him and make him feel as if he is no one to know".

"Make him feel like he means nothing to you ,and he'll shut the fuck up", Pansy sipped her drink.

"It's not like I can ignore him all the time we live together ,We asked the headmaster to pair us with other people but he refused",Davina said with a sad smile.

Pansy's words were echoing in her mind. I know you both have so much to discuss ,Does she know why they're not friends anymore? Does she know they were even friends to begin with?

"Yeah but don't answer him when he talks to you" she winked and both of them laughed.

"Wait you know we were friends?"

"Yeah" Pansy answered histantantly.

"And he told you why he stopped talking to me?"

"Yeah..Maybe?"

"For fucks sake I don't even know why" Davina rubbed her neck with her free hand.

"It's not my story to tell Davina ,It's either him or your dad that can explain it to you"

"My father?" Davina felt like she was going to cry ,she closed her eyes and started to count to ten to suppress her tears from falling.

Everyone around her was keeping some sort of secret from her,whether it was her friends or family,she felt completely left out ,was she the black sheep ,some outcast?

No matter how big or small the secrets were she deserved to know what it was, I'm 17 for Merlin's sake,I'm getting my answers sooner than later.

How was her father and Draco keeping the same thing buried and not mention it?

"Davina" Pansy came between Davina's legs and wrapped her hands around the girls torso ,she started reassuring her that everything will be alright and there was no need to overthink it,her answers will come but she has to wait,Pansy whispered how amazing she is and how she has never met anyone like her before,she was the first girl to trust this fast.

Davina felt herself calm,she returned the hug and smiled softly to herself.

She finally met someone who understood her without saying words.

"Come on let's go sleep before that dick comes back" Davina chuckled and Pansy laughed.

The two girls changed to comfortable matching pajamas and cuddled in Davina's bed,Pansy fell asleep first nuzzling her head in Davina's chest ,while the brunette played with her short black hair.

Davina never let anyone sleep next to her ,she didn't trust herself not to wake up screaming or shaking.But,she trusted Pansy ,she wanted her to feel that she appreciated her.

Davina desperately needed someone to understand her and love her with all her flaws,deep down she knew no one would come close to Draco Malfoy but Pansy was a close second.