Gold or Green. Live or die 

In the morning the ninja, Wu and Misako made there way to the hospital where Lloyd was. When they arrived they where allowed to see Lloyd and where warned that he had a lot of Machines connected up to him and they don't know if he will be ok and it was a miracle he made it throw the night. When they will all giving there don't die and crying because he should not even be alive right now but he is and could or should go anytime soon but Lloyd had a chose.

Lloyd prov
I woke up in a grassy field I was confused I remembered falling then darkness for so long. I decided to sit on the grass. Then someone appeared in front of me with a dragon with them. What was happening. I stood up then the man spoke "Lloyd....you can be the green ninja or gold you gold powers never left you just thought they did" he started then I thought is this the first Spinjitzu master. "Are you the first spinjitzu master?"
"Yes I am Lloyd.......Lloyd your going to live but first you need to know.......the power lays within" we talked for a little longer and he showed me some events and then after that  I woke up.

I looked around and realise that a lot of people have been to see me there where flowers and cards everywhere. I got but probably not the best idea but I needed to leave. I needed them to think I dead. And with that I left out the window using airjitzu and then ran off in to the night. Not leaving a trace of where I went.

It was late in the night maybe even early hours in the morning. I walked marking sure if I heated anyone to make sure I was not seen. I made my way to an abandoned building and when in. I walked throw the abandoned building and found a few things that could help me in what I'm going to do some broken things such as broken phones smart watches an more I could fix them or turn them into something else.

I continues to walk throw the building and found some blankets and what I could use as a bed. This would be where I would live from now on and learn what power lays within. In the morning I'll have to find something to disguise myself and get a little job so I can get food and other things for what I'm going to do.

When morning came I woken up to the light coming throw the dusty dirty window. I got up and started to make some what of a disguise and let to look for a job. I got a job at a café because I'm not that bad of a cook the owner also said I get discount on the food and drinks in the shop. They asked if I worked for them straight away because they where low staffed and I get payed at the end of the day. While I was cleaning the side the I was asked to high up the news. "The green ninja was gone from his hospital room this morning and there is no way in his condition he could leave so we told he is.....dead". Well at least they think I'm dead. They continue " there will be a manorial for him this Tuesday at 2:30 and it will be broadcasters all over ninjago so all can see it as only those close to him will be able to attend in person.......till then bye". Wow I guest that just happened.

My shift finished and I was payed £25 which was good considering it was only one day. On the walk home I went to a shop to buy some fabrics green and black manly black so they wouldn't think I was the green ninja. The shop keeper won't think anything off it I may be being to careful but, brace on Tuesday which is two days away there will be a manorial to the green ninja. After I bought the fabrics I went back to the abandoned building.

I had two days to well including today to make my outfit and get a weapon to make an appearance at the manorial on Tuesday. So tonight I would work on the suit and then tomorrow the weapon. After I finished the suit it was black with a little bit of green and to hide my identity I had a black hood that was connected to a small piece of black fabric that went other my shoulders to bloke the wind a-bit. Then I went to sleep.

_____________________

793 words