The after math

This is a really long chapter so I hope you enjoy

Lloyd's prov

Well the memorial was nice. I was running along the roof tops of Ninjago city on my way back to the abandoned building that I've been staying in when I heard some shouting so I took a detour and went to see what the noice was. They where a couple of thefts trying to threaten some woman how had a child with her for money. With out a second thought I jumped down. I landed on one of them and then punched the one on my left in the face nocking him unconscious and then the other guy came at me with a knife he nearly got me but I dodge and then kicked him in the stomach winding him and then punched him nocking him out. I kicked the knife out of his hand. Then I looked over at the woman and child "hey are you ok?" I asked.
"Yes thanks to you........what's you name?" She said.
"Umm.....my name is shadow" I said not sure if that was an acceptable answer or not.
"Well thank you shadow" she thanked me as I pulled out the phone I fixed up and rang the police and left.

Once I made it 'home' well to the abandoned building. I change my clothes and put my outfit in a wooden box I found and put my katakana's in there as well. When that was done I went to sleep to get what ever hours of sleep I could.

Kai prov

When we got back from the monorail we all went to bed. I went to my room that I now have to my self. Instead of getting in my own bed I got in Lloyd's and snuggled under his covers they still smelled like him. I miss him already. I cared about him more than anyone will ever know. I couldn't put how much I cared for him in words. If I was to write a song it would bed to short to write how much I cared and what I loved about him. If I was to write a book it would turn into a novel. I loved him. My last thought that night was of how much I loved Lloyd.

When I woke up in the morning it was to everyone even sensei Wu my room. I looked around confused to why everyone was in my room until one of them spoke. "Kai what are you doing in that bed?" It was Jay of course I fell asleep in Lloyd's old bed. I sat up and moved the covers to get out and stop stood up. Then Wu started talking "well now that everyone is awake let's start sorting out Lloyd's stuff"
my eyes widened at this why where we moving Lloyd's stuff I wanted it to say where it was.
"Can I stay where it is?"
I asked hoping that the answer would be yes but "no he's gone and it would just be in the way and we can all go throw and see how is keeping what and what is going" Wu was always like this but this was his nephew so why was he acting like it didn't matter that he was gone.

We started with his clothes. Zane left to go make everyone something to eat while we where all siting around looking at Lloyd's stuff. Zane came back and we where all back to shorting I managed to sneak a few of Lloyd's hoodies the rest of the clothes went to the bin pile. We then looked to his photos I took one with me and him in, Zane took one with all of us in same with Nya, Jay took one of him and Lloyd in, Cole took one with him and Lloyd in and Wu took one with him Garmadon when we was good again and Lloyd. He had a lot of photos.

Once we where done we all went to the living room and sat done talking about what we liked about Lloyd what he did that annoyed them and there happiest memories of him.
We will all cry once we where finished we all missed the guy and I hadn't even been a week. He completed us, he was the foundations of this team this family, he was there when we need someone to talk or rant to, he was what ever we need him to be a shield, a sword, a Warrior and most of all a friend.
This team, this family was going to fall apart with out him.

2 months after Lloyd's death
It's been two months after Lloyd's death and everything, everyone has changed. Jay was more quiet and hardly ever made jokes or laughed, Zane he looked lost all the time, Cole hardly ever touched cake which was considering, Nya she was more distant and like to just make things, Wu didn't really interact with us and me well I hardly eat or sleep and I am I've in the training room taking my anger that I have for the world out on the training equipment.

6 months after Lloyd's death
Everyone avoided each other. Only talking to each other when on missions. No one really left there rooms ever. I knew that it would be difficult and different with out Lloyd but this is ridiculous.

I was sitting in my bed wearing one of Lloyd's hoodies when I heard Zane shout "EVERYONE COME HERE!"
And with that everyone was ruing there hasn't been this much noise since Lloyd was here. We all went to the control room.
"What is it Zane?" Wu asked confusion and worry in his voice.
"Look at this it says it's from Lloyd"
I looked at him in disbelief and I looked around to see what everyone's expression was and they were all confused.
"Here let me play it" and with that Zane click play and we all went silent.
"Hi everyone. If you getting this I've probably been dead for a while. I filmed this in case of an untimely death. Well I know I acted like I was not that smart but......well I made a code that when it says I've been dead for round about 6 months that this video will automatically send.
I hope you are all well...well hopefully your all doing better than I am".

We all laughed at that with him how can he he so calm he talking about him dying he always cared more about others than himself.

"I hope you are all going on with your lives......if any of you are feeling down it's fine don't feel bad death is a part of life we all live and die. Sometimes sooner than we hoped or sooner that we deserved. Well life it life it can be a pain.

I need all of you to go on. I need all of you to live your life's to the fullest if you can because I'm gone then do it for me do it because I can't.
I don't want my death to be the reason you miss something so good in life that it never comes again.
I want all of you to live no matter what."

He pause for a bit we where all crying at what he said. We where all amazed at how a kid how missed nearly his whole childhood could be so ok with death he barely lived.

"We now I'm going to talk to each of you individual so.....here goes nothing.
Zane I hope you still being you. You are special in your own way. Your funny, smart and brave look after everyone for me please.

Nya...I know that your new to this whole ninja thing but remember everyone matter no matter there mistakes and make sure to keep Kai out of trouble.

Jay I need you to keep making jokes making people laugh wether it be because of how funny the joke was or because of how bad the joke was.
Make sure everyone smile.

Cole...don't blame your self or take it out on cake you need you cake." Lloyd laughed.

"Kai...please don't put yourself in danger and don't blame yourself it was all me I was too weak. This world is for the strong I guess I was not strong enough".

He gave such a soft smile I just didn't know what to do I froze.

"Sensei Wu......uncle Wu. I know I don't call you uncle often it's because I have so much respect for you. You taught me everything i knew about being a good leader. I hope I made you proud.

Well I hope I was a good leader to then end and I'm the reason you all got home safe even if I cost me my life it was worth it for all of you.....well this is all I have time for before one of you wake up bye".

We all looked at each other. He might have been the wises out of all of us even Wu. we where all crying.
"Well he definitely didn't fear death" I say smiling while still crying.
"If he was here we would have to give him lessons on how much live meant and the he should care more" Jay said laughing.
we all started laughing. "He knew us all so well...he pretty much got to how we acted to a T" Cole said making us all laugh harder.
He really knew how to make us feel better. Then Zane started "we should play this when ever we feel down about Lloyd being gone". we all nodded in agreement.
"He was wise at such a young age and learned life's lessons in such a small time his was a great nephew, a great sensei but a greater friend" Wu said as a tear rolled down his face.

Lloyd you really where the best person in the world....in the universe. I'll live because you can't.

_____________________

Words 1684