Conflict between the ninja

Morro's prov

I was so pissed. It was there fault. Cole's many if he hadn't have blown up Lloyd would have never flipped and shoved him off of him. My grip on the letter tightened. I was furious. If he just let me help then this wouldn't have happened.

I turned around and started making my way out of the room. "Morro?" Garmadon was confused.
I Marched to where the ninja where but I stoped when I heard them talking. "Guys went Lloyd strange I mean how did he shove me off of him forget that far I was using my supper strength" that's was Cole's voice. "Yeah he was different" Kai joined in.
"I wonder what happened that year he was gone.....I couldn't have been that bad" Jay joined. 'Oh they don't know how wrong he is.
"He is a lot less emotional and does not liked to be touched he uses to love being hugged". Zane also joined in. 'Maybe he heard them and that's why he left......I swear!'

I kicked down the door to the gaming room. They all looked at me with shock and panic. "This is all your fault!" I yell.
"What is are fault?" Zane asked.
"This!" I throw him the letter from Lloyd. They all started to read it. "He's gone again?" Kai said in disbelief.
"Appears so" Zane informed.
"Well got to admit that kid is smart....he's a good sensei" Cole chimed in.
"Do you think he heard us?" Jay asked.
"Yes!...he did!" I yell causing big gusts of wind to blow them back and they went flying into the wall.
Amazu came in behind me and started to growl.

Sensei Wu, Garmadon and Nya come running in because they all started to shout and scream. Well Jay did most of the screaming.
"What's going on?" Wu asked I was still causing wind to keep them by the wall. "Morro stop!" Garmadon joined in. "Would Lloyd want you to hurt them he stoped you last time from hurting Cole"
"Yeah and look what happened I should have done something" I shout no caring anymore I was meant to keep Lloyd safe. He was like a little brother to me.
"Stop Morro your hurt them!" Nya shouted.

Amazu came up to me and nudged me. I look done and he had something in his mouth. It looked like a picture. A picture of me and Lloyd. I stoped he would not want me to do this. I lent down and patted Amazu and took the picture from his mouth. I smiled slightly witch errand me a few gasps.
"He can smile!" Jay shouted fall of shock.
"Of course I can idiot" I say still looking at the picture.
"What is that?" Nya asked. I became a little protective of it as I didn't know where Lloyd was and that is all I had. "Come on let me see"Nya pleaded.
I sighted in annoyance and showed her. "That's so cute" she shouted then showed it to everyone. 'Well great'.

"I think Morro would like it back" Wu says gesturing to me. I will admit I was not impressed and I just wanted it back. "So what happened?" Wu asked since I was now calm. "Just read this" Kai said giving Wu the letter from Lloyd.
"Oh what are we going to do....where did he even get these ideas from" Wu said looking and sounding confused.
Garmadon was silent. So was everyone else except me. "These ninja where talking about Lloyd and he overheard" I say looking at the ninja who put there heads down in shame.
"They did what!" Nya, Wu and Garmadon shouted.
"And know we don't know where he is and if what is in that letter is correct we will not find him" Zane says pointing out the obvious.

The day went on like nothing happened the only ones how actually acted like something happened, like someone was gone because of the recent events where me and Amazu, Garmadon, Wu and Kai.

_____________________

words 677
Arthur's note.
I'm sorry it's sort I'll try to make it longer next time. I hope you are all enjoying it :).