Im jut here

"I'm up Cole, what do you want?" Lloyd asked looking round the room to see that Zane along with Jay was there with Cole.

"We've got training, I know you'll need it so... get up" Cole said coldly.
Zane and Jay just looked shocked at what happened.

"I'm up so could you all kindly leave?" Lloyd asked quite frustrated. The uninvited guests left. Leaving Lloyd to his thoughts.

Out side the room Morro, Wu, Garmadon and Kai where shocked at what they heard they just about hid before the over 3 ninjas come out the room.

They also made there way to the training area. Today they where training out side.

Lloyd pov

'What the hell was that'. I thought as I got out of bed and made my way to the attached bathroom. I looked at my self in the mirror. I looked a show. I took of my t-shirt and I could see all the scars from my horrible life. So many scars and I missed most of my life. Well child hood and I'm still very young with this many scars. I throw the shirt and put another one on and made my way to the training grounds.

Once I arrived everyone's eyes where on me. 'Ugh great' I look around to see what to do the I decided to train with the first Spinjitzu master. I walked over to a area with a tree and sat under it as I did this though. "Your meant to be trading like the rest of us!" Cole yelled. I just ignored him and closed my eyes.

When I opened my eyes I was in a open Field. I looked around to see the first Spinjitzu master. "Hello Lloyd I was not expecting you...why are you here?" He asked me sounding confused and worried.

I stood up and walked over to him. "Is it ok if I train here?" I asked.
"Of course Lloyd" and with what I trained with his help to explain some more of what I can do.

I looked around and stopped to think. This caused the Spinjitzu master to asked me something I wasn't expecting. "Lloyd are you ok? Just ignore them well mainly that what's his name again.....Cole?"

I was shocked to say the least. How did he know and why does he care I'm just someone who is used to make sure everyone can live without them having to suffer. As it is better for one to suffer that all.