We meet again

It's been one year since Lloyd's death. A lot has happened. Everyone still missed him dearly and  they are all still trying to move on in there own way. Garmadon is back to his good self and when he found out that his son Lloyd was dead......he didn't take it well but when he found out it was because of him. He was broken different.

Kai prov
We where alerted about a hostage situation in some old buildings. We made are way there but when we arrived. They told us that they have bombs in the building and if we enter the timer will start. "We can go in we can't defuse all the bombs in the time we will have and that's if we knew where they where". Zane said as we tried to come up with a plan.
"Then we need the police they can help us defuse the bombs" Nya joined in.
"I'll contact them then" Zane then started to talk to the police.
"They said they'd be here in about 5-10 minutes.....so we'll just have to wait".
So we waited.

———
But little did they know Shadow was going to save all of the hostages on his own.
———
Lloyd's prov
I Snuck into the building.
'So I'm in I just need to find all the bombs and defuse them with out being spotted or they might set them off'.
I started moving around in the shadows. I found all the bombs and started to defuse them. I also helped get all the hostages but one I still needed to find them. I was at the last one when someone spotted me. 'Shit!'
I seen one of the hostages with him 'great'
He clicked a button which I'm guessing turns the bombs on well bomb. I needed to think fast. I punched out the man holding the hostages who looked like a young boy. I shoved him out the window making sure that I used my powers to make it safe for him so he wouldn't get hurt. I then grabbed the boy forming a shield around him protecting him. Then the bomb went off and we fell. We fell down over 15 stories. I fell on a metal support beam it went right throw my side and we kept falling. Then everything went black.

Kai prov
The hostages started to come out. "Is everyone ok?" I asked quite confused as how did they get out.
One of them answered my question
"Yes where fine....Shadow got us out". Just a few minutes after the last hostages come out. We seen what I assume are the bad guys fall out the window or maybe they where pushed because they would be pretty dumb because they could die, but there fall was broken by something we moved them and just as we did that the building blow up.
"No my son!" A woman behind me shouted.
We seen something falling.

Band

Me and the other ninja went to see what it was. When we got there we seen a boy with not a scratch shaking the man that laid beneath him. "My son!" The woman who shouted before came running forward. She lifted the boy of the man and looked at them man on the floor. "Thank you" she said while looking at him. Then she looked at us "Do you think he'll be ok?" She asked us. Zane lent down to see if he was alive.
"Well he is alive but he is bleeding out fast he loading a lot of blood". Zane informed her will trying to stop his wounds from bleeding or at lest slow it down.

I bent down and started to remove his mask to see if he had any head injuries which from that fall he should. I froze from shock. "What is it Kai" Jay said as him and the other looked over to see that made me froze.
"Lloyd!?" We all shouted at the same time.
"How is he alive and why didn't he come back?" Cole asked will confused.
"I don't know but we need to get him to the monastery now!" Zane said looking panicked that never good.
"Ok well we can take him in the car Zane can sit next to him to stabilise him" Nya said as she made her way to the car.
We all followed and got in and made are way. How is he alive and why did he not come back. He's got a lot of explaining to do.......well if he makes it.

_____________________
Words 764