Im back

Its been over 3 years since they last see Lloyd. Morro stayed with the ninja incase he come back. Amazu stayed with Morro and they would fly around Ninjago looking for any signs of Lloyd any clues to where he might be. Garmadon always kept to himself, Wu was less Wu he didn't drink or talk about tea that much or give guidance, Kai was always angry and everyone else where pretty much how they where over 3 years ago. They thought he would come back when he wanted to or when it best suits him.

In this time Lloyd has gone through some things you would never dream to imagine. If he told you half of what has happened you'd say he was crying and making it up. He has so many scars most from others but some from himself. He didn't know how much of his body where made or littered with scars. From his past at his school, from his fights as the green ninja, the fights as Shadow and the past 3 years.

Lloyd was like the wind not a trace of where it came from. He was never seen in public. So how did he survive well he stayed in forests and live on what was in there. There where no cameras so that meant he was untraceable. Until something happened that he needed to go back he didn't want to though so he went to the nearest Village and waited. He knew Morro's and Amazu pro-trolls looking for him. If he waited about 34 minutes he would see his big brother and dragon.

Lloyd's prov

I waited 34 minutes and I could see Amazu and Morro landing. They usually rest here for 15 minutes before heading back. I sat by the fountain waiting he soon seen me it was faster than I expected.
Morro floated at me so fast I didn't know what to do. He just lacked on to me and hugged me. 'Did he miss me that much'. Then the started to check me over. "Morro I'm fine" I say trying to get him to calm down. Out of no where I was tossed into the air and landed on Amazu. He flung me up on his back.

I started to pet Amazu and then Morro how was so quiet started to speak. "We missed you, you know that".
"I'm sorry" I say feeling guilty for leaving them.
"It's fine I'm just glad your ok......bro" Morro was so happy I've never see him this happy. He got on the back of Amazu and I gestured to Amazu that he could take off.
"You know your dad, uncle and the hothead" he said as he grabbed the back of the black hoodie I was wearing make sure not to fall of or maybe he wanted to make sure it was not a dream.

I relaxed. I love flying, I love the feeling of the wind Whaling past me, the feeling of being free. "Morro how's my dad and uncle been?" I ask.
"Well you dad had been very distant  and Wu...well he doesn't drink tea as much or talk about it and he doesn't give guidance like he use to" he answers my question.
"Then who's been leading the ninja?"
"Well he tells them what to do then goes back to his meditation room"
"Ok that makes sense he dose say ninja never quite" I says while laughing trying to Lighten the mood.
"Lloyd....have you been taking care of yourself?" Morro asked concern and worry lasted in his voice.
"Ummm yeah of course" Lie that's was a big lie.
"Good"

We reached the monastery in no time.  We got of Amazu who looked like he didn't want to leave my side. I walked up to the door with Morro. Morro opened the door and entered then looked at me waiting for me to enter. I went to enter but then Amazu who is now too big to go in the monastery pick me up by my clothes. "Ummm Morro" I say getting his attention. "Oh" he just looks at me.
"Amazu please put me down I'll be back" I say trying to convince him. He shuck his head a bit as if saying no.

Then he walked off with me still in his grip. He went over to a corner and put me down and wrapped himself around me with his wing over me and his tail around me. "Ummm Morro you there?" I ask.
"Yeah I think you stuck for a bit" he said while trying not to laugh. "I'll be back just going to get Garmadon, Wu and Kai" he says as he walks away. 'Well I guess I'm just going to have to talk to me and wait......great...just great'.

After a while I heard footsteps and voice. "What's this about Morro" that's sound like Kai but really sad. There where 4 sets of footsteps. Then more problems then ninja seeing what all the commotion.

Amazu started to growl and this tail moved round me more and his wings come closer. "Why's Amazu acting like that" that was Cole.
"Amazu it's ok" Morro tried to calm me protective dragon. But Amazu growled louder. 'I'm going to have to do something before my dragon does'.
"Amazu stop I'm fine calm down I'm fine...I'm fine" I said calmly and started to pat his wing. He soon calmed down. "Wait Lloyd was that you?" My dad asked.
"Yes dad I'm just umm stock" I say hopping that my dragon will let me go.
"Nephew....is it really?" Asked my uncle confused.
"Yes uncle is me Lloyd" I answered his question.

Amazu calmed down enough to move his wings revealing me but his tail was still around me.
"Umm hi again?" I say hopping that I wouldn't be asked about what happened in those years I was gone.
"Lloyd!" My dad, uncle and Kai shouted as they ran towards me. 'Well this might go bad'. Amazu growled again. "It's ok they won't hurt me I promise" and with that he moved his tail. Before I knew it I was in a big hug with my dad, uncle and Kai. "I'm glad you back son" my dad said as he hugged me tighter.
"Nephew You went hurt where you?" He asked worried.
"No uncle I'm fine" lie one big lie.
"We missed you!" Kai yelled.
They released me from the hug.

_____________________

Words 1082

I hope you are all enjoying this fanfic.