Then what am I?

Lloyd's POV

I looked to the next wall in the cave and the story seemed to continue. There where more drawings, there seemed to be more drawings as the story goes on. The next one was a the boy on his dragon facing a man that was in what looked to be a cloud of smoke.

That drawing didn't seem too bad. It was the once after that made me pause for a moment. The boy was kneeling on the floor bleeding. While the man with smoke was standing proud. The boys dragon was not there.

The boy now stood alone. To fight. I looked for the next image. Wanting to know what would happen. No. I needed to know. The boy was up back on his feet. Now he was truly alone. His dragon was not by his side.

Looking at the next one. The boy was covered by white Which I'm guessing represents light. Then the drawings stop but the writing continues.

Sighing annoyed I sat down in the cave floor, leaning on one of the walls. 'I wanted to know what happened. I don't know why but I feel like it meant something. Like I needed to figure it out'. I thought looking at the ceiling of the cave.

Now that I didn't have anything to busy my mode with, I started to think back to today argument. The silence didn't make me feel any better. Do they really all feel that way. I mean they don't really need me. Shaking my head I clenched my fists. No, I'm going to fight. I'm going to fight with them, for them whether they like it or not.

I will not let them fall because of my selfish decisions. I will fight because they are my family. Not give up and roll over. That's not the type of person I am. I fight for what I believe in.

I stood up ready to face the music of the ones I call family. I made my way back to the monastery. It didn't take long for me to be stood in front of the door. Back to what I call my personal hell. Taking a deep breath I opened the door and walked in.

"Have we seen him fight? No. For all we know he's rusty and can't fight anymore". That sounded like Cole. Guess there still at it.

"Cole he through you across the a room! You the one with super strength. Not to mention he just woke up from a coma". Kai shouted. He sounded pissed.

"Yeah but that was before he left again. We haven't seen him fight or anything since then" Cole argued back.

I had enough. I walked to the kitchen making my presence known. Everyone looked at me shocked. Wu, Garmadon, Kai, Nya, Zane, Jay, Cole....and Morro. Morro's been quiet. Too quite.

"Y-you heard didn't you?" Jay said looking at me sadly.
I looked at him. He looked ashamed.

"Yeah. Not all, but I heard enough". I said looking around the kitchen. Some looked ashamed others *cough* Cole looked proud but there was another emotion that I couldn't tell.

I walked into the kitchen and lent on one of the walls. "How didn't we hear or sense you?" Zane asked confused. That's saying something. Zane a nindroid confused. Who might I say has the best senses since he is a nindroid.

"I am a ninja" I say in a tone like it was obvious. Which it is. Isn't it?

"No" Cole said coldly. I looked at him with no emotion. "Your not a ninja. Not anymore" there was an awkward silence. I looked round the room and said "then what am I?" 

No one said anything. They left my question unanswered. So I repeated it "then what am I?" This time I said it a little louder.

I got a response finally. "Your an ex-ninja" Nya said looking at me. I looked back at her and nodded. "Your a runaway" Jay said quietly looking down. Again I nodded. Not necessarily agreeing with them but more like acknowledging what they where saying.

"Your my son" Garmadon, my father said. The one who started all this. The one that is the reason for most of my suffering.

"Your my nephew" Wu said calmly finally looking at me. The one who took me in.

"Your my brother" Zane said in his robotic voice. He may be the master of ice but by no means is he cold. What he said made a little fire light in me. Hope. Zane still sees me as a brother. Maybe they all will again at one point.

"My little brother" Morro said proudly. This made a small barely noticeable smile appear on my face.

"Your a fighter" Kai said looking at me with a smile. No hatred evident in his eyes.

"Your a ghost" Cole said glaring at me. He just had to ruin it didn't he? We were on a good streak. I know what he meant he see me as dead. As he said 'my brother Lloyd died 4 years again'. But he went done. "A shadow. A shadow of your former self. Someone who life's in the shadows".