Things got heated

Lloyd's POV

The room was silent for awhile. No one wanting to speak. But I was sick of the silences so I broke it. "Cole," I started looking at him getting his attention. Before I could continue he cut me off. "I want to test if you can fight. I don't want a useless, weakling hanging round here. If what you said is true we're going to need all the time we can get to get ready. We don't need you getting in the way" Cole said with it hint of anger and hatred in his voice.

Everyone look shocked by his words. Some angry. Cole look around at the other ninjas and nodded. "Ok, fine that settles it" I said pushing myself of the wall I was lent on and walking out the kitchen to the outdoor training area. With everyone following me.

I didn't want to do this but maybe if I prove to Cole I can still fight. Even better than before maybe, just maybe he'll lay of a bit.

Once we where all outside I turned around and asked "so Cole how are we going to do this?" Cole looked at me with what looked to be growing hatred. What did I do to him? Is there something I'm missing? Did I hit my head to hard at some point and forget that I did something to him? I mentally questioned myself.

"You going to fight all of us ninja at the same time" Cole said getting into a fighting stance. The other ninja also getting into a fighting stance. I didn't bother. I just stood there lazily.

"Are you even taking this seriously or did you forget how to even do a fighting stance?" Cole taunted. I just ignored him and shoved my hands into my pockets. My expression empty.

"He seems to be relaxed" Zane pointed out. I don't know where to be happy Zane hasn't changed or laugh because of how obvious what he said was.

"Yeah Zane we can see that" Nya said looking at me with a calculated look. Watching for any sudden moves.

"Um guys I don't think we should fight him" Jay piped up looking at me warily.
Kai just sighed looking at me sadly.

I sighed annoyed "are we going to fight or not?" I asked them with my hands still in my pockets and looking like I'd rather be doing something else. Which I would.

At once the charged at me. Coordinating their attack which I Dodged with ease not removing my hands from my pockets. Maybe it time for a lesson for them. I my not be there Master anymore but I still have lots to teach them.

I kept avoiding there attacks. Trying to look for any weak points. Which much to my disappointment there was too many for my liking. The where blind spots where I could easily attack them from and they wouldn't know until the attack landed.

They were giving openings like it was Christmas. Boy someone else was fighting them they'd be having a field day. The more they fought the more out of sync they became.

"Watch you blind spots. Partner up with someone so they can cover you blind points. Work as a team" I told them while avoiding being frozen in place by Zane's ice. I still haven't lifted a hand or anything to attack back yet.
The took my advice and got into groups.

I looked at the groups and they put themselves with others that didn't compliment there element. For example Cole with Jay. It should be Jay with Nya. That's just one.

"Get into groups that complement your element!" I shouted. And so they changed. The more I correct the more angry Cole got.

"Stop giving so many openings!" I shouted at them. Getting annoying are they incompetence to work as a team.

"Work in sync!" I yelled. That was the last straw for Cole apparently. He yelled in anger and charged at me. I just round house kicked him and sent him flying, past my father and uncle and Morro.

I looked back at the rest of them. And decided that I've had enough of this fight. I ran at lightning speed and hit there pressure points, paralysing them. They all fell to the floor. I reappear back to where I originally stood and spoke "where finished here" in and empty voice. It held no emotion and began to walk of.

As I was walking way I since someone approaching me. I took my hands out my pockets and flung them over my shoulder like they weighed nothing. It was Cole. Of course it would be Cole.

I put my hand in my pockets again and looked down at him as he was till on the floor. "I'm not to be underestimated. So don't underestimate me again or I won't go easy on you" I said threateningly, straightened back up. Everyone was looking at me with horror well apart from Morro. He had an idea of how strong I was. I left them speechless. Not able to put the event into words.

Well things definitely got heat today. I'm not looking forward to when Cole recovers from his shock. That will be a argument and a half. Well that's not my problem. That's future me's problem.