Dorm Room

When I write, or plan to write stories, I like to have a visual example sometimes of the room(s) that a lot of scenes may take place.

For Friends, I drew the layout of what I envisioned Hyungwon and Changkyun's dorm room to look like. Now I also colored it (terribly) because I never thought I'd be showing it you all. I also desperately needed something to distract me at that time.

I'm not saying this is how you have to see it. Which is why I am not updating this to be before the story. I would, however, like to know how similar or different our imaginations created the room (it also gives me an idea on how well I was describing it which probably wasn't well).

Thank you so much for reading this story and I hope you enjoyed it! It always brings me joy when someone still votes or comments every now and then. Half the time I forget about this book until something like that happens. So again, thank you. Thank you to those who have been reading this since it was ongoing and thank you to those who are new. I appreciate every one of you.

Make sure to take good care of yourselves. Please be safe out there! And if you ever need someone to talk to for distraction, venting, or just want a friend I will be here when needed.

So to stop dragging this on, here is the layout I made(and shouldn't have colored) in my notebook of Hyungwon and Changkyun's dorm room: