16- Hoseok

I knew that Changkyun would have stayed up late and needed more sleep, so I waited until noon to start walking to his dorm. Which was a good call, as the rain that had started early in the morning had just stopped. It wasn't too far of a walk and it was always nice to walk around the lake on the way.

Today I didn't have to go any farther than the lake though. Hyungwon and Changkyun were walking in my direction when the youngest noticed me. His face had a large smile, although I don't remember if that was there before or after he saw me. Kyun ran up to me but stayed a meter away. Clearly still worried that I would be leaving him. Hyungwon hadn't moved but closely watched us.

"H-hyung. I'm so-"

"Kyunie, don't worry," I cut the younger off. "I know you meant no harm. You don't have to tell me anything."

"But I want to Hoseok. You're my best friend and you mean the world to me. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have made it. I would have pushed everyone away and become so lonely I couldn't stand it, but I didn't because of you. I never want to lose you and I would do anything to make sure I don't." Changkyun explained.

"I knew you didn't love me the same way the whole time, but I just didn't let go of those feelings. I guess Kihyun was right. I did have to hear it from you. Even if it was overheard," I chuckled to lighten the mood. "I found someone who does like me the same way though and she also helped me realize last night that you were only doing what you thought was best. I didn't mean to worry you. I will never leave your side Kyunie." I took the remaining steps between us to bring him into a hug. He quickly accepted it and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Thank you hyung,"  Changkyun whispered. Our hug didn't last long. He quickly stepped back and turned to Hyungwon when he approached.

"Hey, Kyun, sorry to break this up but Min is very adamant that we get back to the dorm now." The taller didn't look at me as he spoke to Changkyun.

"Oh okay. Give me a minute and we can start walking back." With the younger's answer, Hyungwon nodded and went back to where was standing before.

"Sorry, we can't talk longer."

"No worries. Tell Minhyuk I said hi." I couldn't help but smile at Changkyun's smile.

"I will hyung. Better get going before Minhyuk starts spamming Hyungwon." The smaller lightly laughed as he hugged me softly before walking back over to his roommate. I watched them start to leave and then fished my phone out of my pocket to check if Kihyun had texted at all since I left. He had been gone before I woke up so I had no clue where he was, but I assumed he was with Hyunwoo.

Feisty Hamster
Come to Hyunwoo and
Hyejin's.
(12:11)

Me
Why?
(12:29)

Feisty Hamster
Just do it.
(12:31)

Me
Aish I'm on my way.

~~~

"Jooheon?" My knuckles had barely hit the door when it swung open with the mentioned behind it.

"Couch," was all the younger said as he pointed towards the living room. Doing as I was told, I sat down on the couch, but not before noticing Kihyun showing an apologetic look while sitting next to Hyunwoo at the kitchen table.

Jooheon had followed closely behind and had sat down before I could. "I have some questions for you if you are going to be dating my Hyejin."

"Wait," Hyunwoo interrupted from behind us. "She's my sister."

"Then why didn't you already question him?" The older looked down at Kihyun for help but got nothing. "Huh?"

"Cause I'm dating his best friend." Hyunwoo finally replied.

"Not good enough for my Hyejin," Jooheon turned back to me, disregarding the older's mumbling that she was still his sister. "How many relationships have you been in?" It was crazy how only last week I would have never imagined he could look so scary.

"O-one now." I was trying not to give away how nervous I had suddenly become but failed terribly.

"Hyejin is the first person you've dated? Really?"  He looked down at my body and back to my face, confusedly. I only nodded. It was true that I did work out a lot, but it doesn't make it less embarrassing when others point out how it has built up. "So you're a virgin?"

"No." I quietly answered.

"Then who was it?"

I closed my eyes for a second composing myself. "Someone. We don't talk about it. Why do you need to know this?"

"I need to know if you'll hurt Hyejin."

"Why don't you ask your boyfriend? Or Kihyun? Questions like these won't tell you anything. My past relationships have nothing to do with my personality or how I will treat her. And no matter what, it's her choice. She can make her own decisions."

"This is exactly what I wanted to hear," Jooheon said, standing up. "One quick check though. Kihyun, how will he treat her?"

"Like she's a goddess."