17- Changkyun

Hyungwon and I didn't get any farther than three steps into the hallway when Minhyuk noticed us. He walked over from our door to meet us.

"Where have you two been?" The oldest asked walking backwards to look at us.

"Walking." Hyungwon shortly said.

"The fuck possessed you to do that? You never walk unless you have a reason," His statement made me wonder if I had been Hyungwon's reason. I glanced up at my roommate who kept his eyes on Minhyuk. "Wait, did you-"

"Minhyuk." Hyungwon cut him off and dragged out the name to show he was going to get irritated. The oldest raised his hands in defense and turned around as we got to the door. I took the key from my pocket and unlocked the door and let them in first.

"What do you want Minhyuk?" Hyungwon started, sitting down on his bed. Minhyuk pulled my desk chair to the middle of the room to be able to see both of us. He sat backward on the chair after I made my way around him to sit on my own bed.

"Ah! So Hyunwoo said that next Friday Hyejin won't be home and he wants to have you and Hyungwon over. He said it would be for dinner, but I wouldn't be surprised if he just gets take-out. Anyways, are you in?" Minhyuk finally asked.

"Really? Yeah, of course! Maybe Hyejin and Hoseok are having another date that day." I wondered.

"Wait! They're dating?" The oldest exclaimed, clearly not knowing about their relationship.

"Yeah. I think they had their first date last night. It seems to be going well from what I heard today," I was truly happy for Hoseok. Hearing that Hyejin had helped him so much already. "Ah! He told me to tell you 'hi' for him."

"Oh, did you see him?" Minhyuk asked.

"Yeah. I think he was on his way here and saw Hyungwon and me on the way." I replied.

"I should call him. We haven't hung out in a long time." A flash of guilt crossed Minhyuk's face before he smiled to hide it.

"Is Jooheon coming Friday too?" Hyungwon changed the subject.

"No," Minhyuk pouted." Hyunwoo said that if Kihyun couldn't come then Jooheon couldn't and there isn't enough room there for six people."

"Yeah. Even when there were five of us there it got a little cramped. Hyejin always wanted to leave, but would only go if Jooheon did, but he did want to leave either. Poor Jooheon." Hyungwon chuckled and shook his head thinking about the dimpled friend being torn between his best friend and his boyfriend.

"Yeeeah. I always told him he could go, but he wouldn't. I'm sure Hyejin didn't want to be a third wheel either though. I made it up to him every time though." Minhyuk's suggestive smirk told us exactly what he had been implying.

"We did not want to know that much." Hyungwon quickly replied.

"Like you haven't done it." The oldest said in defense. I started feeling a little awkward as the two talked about the subject.

"That has nothing to do with me. I wasn't the one talking about it." To avoid their conversation I grabbed my phone from where I had left it. Not seeing anything from Kihyun, I was about to message him trying to continue to stay out of what the other two were talking about, but Hyungwon noticed and brought me into a different conversation.

"Kyun, are you hungry?" He asked with a sweet tone. He had noticed how uncomfortable I felt with what they were discussing.

"A-a little." I hadn't thought about food until he asked. I was more than a little hungry, but I wasn't going to say that.

"Then let's go get something." Hyungwon smiled at me and then looked at Minhyuk to imply that he could come too.

"I should probably get going, but you two enjoy," The oldest joyfully said, getting up from my chair and rolling it back to the desk. "I'll let Hyunwoo know you're coming and call Hoseok. Bye guys!"

~~~

Hyungwon and I had decided to order some pizza and stay in the dorm since Minhyuk wasn't eating with us. When the food arrived, the older suggested watching a movie on his laptop which I agreed to. We sat on his bed and watched some movie Hyungwon had picked. He asked me what I wanted to watch, but I refused to choose.

After the movie ended Hyungwon had hesitated before deciding to close the laptop a little and speaking.

"Hey Kyun." His voice was coated in nervousness.

"Yeah?" I had become nervous as well knowing what he was likely going to talk about.

"A-are we going to talk about the kiss?" We were both avoiding eye contact with each other.

"I-um... Hyungwon I need some more time." I finally let out and glanced at him to see his reaction. There was a flash of disappointment before he smiled and nodded. He quickly opened the laptop and started another movie to distract us.

I couldn't deny that I enjoyed kissing him, nor could I deny wanting it to happen again. I wasn't certain about my feelings though. I watched the screen as my head filled with thoughts. I didn't want to get in a relationship with my roommate if he suddenly decided not to like me anymore. How was I to know if I was just going to be a fling for him? We hadn't even known each other very long and it felt like it was moving way too fast. He doesn't know me well and I don't know him well.

"I just want to let you know, the thing Minhyuk said earlier made it sound like I've been in a lot of relationships, but I haven't. There's only been one person that I have liked before you. I've never actually dated anyone." Hyungwon's eyes never left the laptop, but mine were on him and he knew that. "A couple of drunk nights make me ineligible for the virgin category though." He suddenly looked almost ashamed. I couldn't understand why he would be, but being someone who had only been in one relationship with an older guy, I couldn't.

Not knowing how to respond without telling him about my one relationship, I nodded and looked back at the movie. Leaving us both in silence.

~
I'm sorry if this story is seeming rushed or declining in quality. I have been losing motivation to write it, and I wasn't able to have anyone read through it before publishing. I have promised to finish it though so I will try my best. I apologize in advance though.
I hope your day is/was wonderful! Thank you.