11-Hoseok

"Please ask her out," Kihyun begged as soon as we had gotten home. Shownu's sister, Hyejin, is one of those people you can immediately tell is too nice for their own good but would defend the people they care about to their death. Like Changkyun. She was also physically attractive with some of the prettiest eyes you could ever imagine looking at. She had beautiful dyed brown hair that barely reached her shoulders and shined magnificently when the light was on it. On top of that, the ramyun she made was even better than Kihyun's.

"You know I can't do that. She's nice and would probably be a great friend, but not more than that." I said sitting on the couch, the shorter following to sit next to me. Hyejin was the only person other than Changkyun to make me feel so much in a short amount of time, but she still wasn't Changkyun.

"Hyung, please. Just go on one date with her. You have to try. This is the only person I've ever seen you show any interest in other than Kyun. Maybe it'll go better than you expect." The younger was watching me with hopeful eyes. He had really done so much just to help me keep my feelings from Changkyun that I could understand why he would want me to date Hyejin. I slowly nodded as I realized that even if it didn't go well then at least it would help with Kyun not noticing how I felt.

"Yes! Okay, here's her number!" The excited male took his phone off the coffee table he had set it on when he got home. He pulled up a contact and sent it to my phone, still smiling. "You should text her tonight before it's too late. I'll leave you alone." The smaller said standing up to go to his room. I leaned back to look at the ceiling as I thought about what I was doing. I sighed as I felt my phone vibrate with the number.

Me
Hey, Hyejin. I was
wondering if you might
like to go on a date with
me?
(Seen 21:35)

Hyejin
Hey Hoseok! Sure.
Are you free
tomorrow afternoon
about 6?
(Seen 21:36)

Me
Yeah. I'll pick you up
then.
(Seen 21:38)

Putting my phone back in my pocket, I got up and walked over to Kihyun's door and knocked on the door frame to gain his attention. The blonde's head shot up at the noise and looked at me with another pair of hopeful eyes.

"Six tomorrow," I said shortly as Kihyun quickly got up to hug me.

"Thank you hyung. It'll probably turn out a lot better than you're expecting." I nodded and told him I hoped so before going back to my own room to go to bed.

As I finally got to lay down, my mind started to wonder what Changkyun had done today. If he had eaten enough. Whether he had any hard classes he was stressing about. What Hyungwon wanted with him. My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by more vibrations.

Hyejin
Hey, I just realized
that my class ends at
6. I thought it was 5.
Can we push it back
to 7? If that doesn't
work then we could
do it another day.
(Seen 22:01)

Me
Of course. That's fine. :)
(Seen 22:01)

Hyejin
Thank you so much.
I'm so sorry for
mixing that up.
(Seen 22:03)

Me
Don't worry. There's no
need to apologize. I'll
see you tomorrow.
Goodnight!
(Seen 22:03)

Hyejin
Goodnight 😊
(Seen 22:04)

~~~

My last class the next day ended early enough for me to have about four hours to get ready and  Kihyun would be in classes for most of it. Giving me plenty of time without him pestering me more about the date.

I decided I was going to bring her to a casual dinner at a nearby restaurant she had mentioned yesterday. It was an Italian place that I had been to with Minhyuk a long time ago which he had apparently also recommended to her.

I got dressed in something not too formal and then brushed my hair for the third time since I had realized how messy it looked half an hour ago. By the time I felt like I was decent enough to look at, it was 6:10. I had decided to carefully sit on my bed so as not to mess anything up, and watch videos with my phone as I waited for it to be closer to 7. About 20 minutes of watching Nino's Home on YouTube had gone by when I heard the door open and close signifying that Kihyun was home, but I heard more than just his footsteps.