10-Kihyun

I could feel my hands shake as I paused trying to take a deep breath. I knew I had to call him since I had already waited two days, but didn't want to be turned down. Then again, what if I'm not turned down? I would never know then. I quickly tapped 'Call' instantly being flooded with panic as I raised it to my ear and heard the first ring. It didn't make it to the second one before he picked up shortly saying he was outside and hung up. I was too shocked to understand what was happening before I heard the knock on the door. I quickly went to the front door seeing Hyunwoo standing awkwardly. I stepped back opening the door for him to come in. The tall male went to the younger's room partly out of the habit of never really being in the living room because of Kihyun's fear of Hoseok seeing him.

I waited a few seconds to compose himself before following the other. I then walked in to see Hyunwoo sitting on the end of my bed with his head down, but stayed near the door not knowing how the older felt about me being close to him.

"I want you to move on because you deserve so much more than me, but I also don't think I could live without you," Hyunwoo almost whispered, not moving his eyes from a single spot at the bottom of the wall.

I could feel the heat rising to my face and the wet feeling of tears going down my cheek. "Please be selfish for once," I said, surprisingly, without my voice breaking. I decided I could get closer to him and sat next to him. Taking his chin, I made him look at me. This was the first time I had seen him show so much emotion. The trace of a tear glimmering on his face. "I refuse to move on so just accept it, and don't let go of me." Cupping my hand to his face, I gently wiped the trail with my thumb as he lowered his eyes again.

"But how can I feel like I'm enough for you when you kept me a secret for so long?"

"That was before I knew I love you. You mean everything to me so please let me be everything for you," he raised his glance for a second before I felt his lips on mine for a long yet short moment. His hand placed on the back of my neck, he kept our foreheads together. His eyes were still closed when he spoke again.

"I love you."

~~~

"Hey, Ki- Oh my god. Um never mind. Sorry!" I raised my head as Hoseok shut the door again. Looking up at Hyunwoo from his bare chest to meet his eyes, we both knew what Hoseok had probably thought happened.

"I'll go see what he wants," I said raising myself up to peck his lips before getting out of the bed.

I went to the living room to see Hoseok sitting on the couch with the TV on but not watching it as he had his phone in his hands. I leaned over the back of the couch to see what the older was doing. "What'd you need?"

Looking up at me, he put down the phone. "You got dressed fast."

"Because nothing happened hyung."

"Then why was his shirt off?"

"He's soft," I said partly in defense.

"He's also got some muscle," Hoseok smirked as he glanced at the ad on the TV.

"What did you want?"

"I was just going to ask if you wanted dinner."

"I was actually wondering. If you'd like to come with us to Hyunwoo's house for dinner."

"And be a third wheel? No thank you."

"More like a fourth wheel. His sister is there and also the one cooking. Pleeease?" Hoseok looked up at me questioningly before only nodding his head. "Yay! Thank you hyung!"

"Why couldn't you just take Changkyun?" He asked before I got up to get ready.

"He's meeting Hyungwon and Hyunwoo's friend. Lee Minhyuk I believe. Isn't that the same Minhyuk you were friends with?"

"I guess so. I'll go get ready."

~~~

Hoseok and I were standing in the living room where Hyunwoo had told us to wait while he told his sister we were here, even though he had texted her before to warn her and could have obviously heard us entering the small apartment. However, it had only taken a couple of minutes before he and his sister had returned from the short hallway.

"Hello! I'm Hyejin." She said brightly and bowed as we did the same.

"This is," Hyunwoo looked at me and smiled widely "my boyfriend and his best friend Hoseok," gesturing to us as he mentioned our names.

"Took you long enough, Oppa." Hyejin smiled and chuckled as she turned towards the kitchen before Hyunwoo could say anything. Turning her head slightly, she asked what we liked to have for dinner.

"Hoseok likes ramyun a lot," I said looking over at the male with a smile. I had now noticed that his ears had become quite red and was visibly nervous. Putting my hand on his shoulder, he looked at me. It was more than nervous.

"Go sit down," I whispered as I also tried refraining from laughing or showing how happy I was. Hoseok listened to me and sat down while I hugged Hyunwoo from behind over the kitchen chair he had sat in.

"So when were you born Hyejin?" I asked loudly enough to make sure Hoseok was listening as well.

"Oh, March 1994." She replied glancing over at Hyunwoo and me.

"Really? What day? Hoseok was born the same month!" I kept the same volume despite seeing the mentioned freeze even more.

"The 6th."

"Ahhh so close. He's the first."

"Oh wow. Maybe if we become friends, we could celebrate together."

"That sounds great! Right, Hoseok?"

"Yeah" was all we heard from the chair in the living room. I couldn't help but chuckle hearing it. Hyunwoo looked up at me wondering and I just shook my head with a smile.