Chapter 5

Marinette pov

The guy in the middle of the room is obviously the shot caller of this robbery situation. He looks all big and muscle and seems to know how to handle his gun. He also has a belt full of grenades around him, which may really have a lot of destruction if my plan doesn't go right.

I took a quick glance to see if the others were ready and in position. Marc by the door ready to evacuate the hostages safely. Kagami, by the case, containing the miraculouses. Chloe and Luka are behind two of the other gunmen ready to take them out. Nathaniel is ready to kock out the lights. After all, we can't have anyone here see us figth or even transform.

Once I was two feet away from the big guy at the center, I signaled Nathaniel to cut the lights, and once in the dark, we got into action.

I immediately went for the grenade belt and threw it towards Kagami while I continued to take out the big gunman. It didn't take that long actually they were only eleven robber and most of them were big sized the small guys though I just juddo flipped them over me and left a couple broken bones for them to remember us by so that maybe they might think twice next time before they try rob anyone else again. Once we made sure kagami had the miraculous safely tucked away, we broke apart again using separate exits to try and hide from the police. As I walked towards the west exit, I could feel someone close by following me. I knew it was one of the bat boys, so I played around a bit. When I got to my car. I purposely stood their for a whole minute until I felt the foreign presence stand less than five feet away from me. I just smirked at this and said, "So, did you bat boys enjoy the show much?"

Damien pov

Whoever these people are, they have kombat skills. Whoever trained them must be good. They definitely can't come from the league of assassins. They are far too good for that.

When all the hostages were evacuated, Tim and Jason went along with the hostages to keep them safe. I hide behind one of the pillars wait for the other team to take out everyone trying to study their methods of fighting and figure out who they are but whoever they are, they know how to switch their kombat style every three minutes so if their opponent was skilled they still would be able to take them out.

I watched the bluenette first. She looked fierce when she fought no hint or even a singal sign of fear. She looked amazing in that black dress. It was quite easy for her to figth in as I could see. Once they had finished taking all the gunmen out and split up to different exits, I followed the bluenette girl in the black dress.

I could see that she knew I was following her. I found that to be quite a shock because no one ever noticed me sneaking up on them. I stayed in the shadows until she walked out of the building towards a car that looked to be a black Lamborghini. I walked up to with the intention of finding out who she was along with the identies of the rest of her teammates but when she spoke to me directly as she turned to look at my face and our eyes had met I felt lost for a moment. Her eyes were ice blue, but also at the same time, you could see it looked like the sky with no clouds in sight. I couldn't see her face clearly, just her eyes and forehead. I could tell she was stunning, and just before I could ask her name, I heard Todd scream for me from behind. I glance away from the mystery girls eyes because I couldn't think clearly when I looked into her eyes. Theirs just something about that I find all to consuming and inviting to me. Just as I build up the strength to look at her again she's already in the car driving off and all I could do was wonder who was that girl and why did she have to leave before I actually got to talk to her.

When I got back to the private jet later that night that would be taking us straight home to Gotham, I slid my hands into my pocket. In my my right pocket, I could feel a neatly piece of paper inside. When I took it out to see what it was, I saw in what looked like to be a girl's hand writing on the small piece of paper. The words reading " We will meet again, I am sure of it. This is not the end. "

For some reason, that lifted me up a bit. Sure, she slipped through my hands this once, but I am going to make sure that doesn't happen again. I will find out who that girl was for now I need my rest and as I close my eyes all I could see was sky blue eyes her eyes.

Little did he know that the same girl was seeing the same thing on her own jet with the rest of the team. She was seeing mystic green eyes his eyes and that my dear readers were when the bond sparked. In a car park outside a museum in Italy. Let's hope this spark ligth up more shall we. After all, we are all here for the same thing, and that's daminette.