Chapter 2

Damien pov

Bruce had sent us here to Italy on a mission. There have been some signs of crime decrease in the local area. There's also been reports of a small superhero team taking down all the big drug catals around the area, which spiked a lot of interest to Diana (Wonder women). This leads to why I am here with these two idiot Jason Todd and Tim Drake. We were sent here to find out what is really happening around and maybe try and catch an actual glimpse of these so-called mystery superheros. There have also been rumors that they have weird powers that fix things that have been broken without even a single piece out of place. Which caught my interest and the very reason i agreed to come here on this mission.

Marinette pov

It's been two years since we have all left Paris and started our new lives as members of the order of Guardians. I am still the guardian of my assigned miraculous box, though.

A lot has changed since then when I was rejected and betrayed by the people I once loved and called my family and friends . The wounds are still fresh in my heart, but I cover it up with a cold state nowadays.

Every since the battle with my once perfect and happy life had fallen into defeat, my life has taken a turn to something much better and stronger. Hey, they always say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger right. I guess they were right because I am a lot stronger than the simple girl I used to be.

Anyway, back to the present here and now. We have been sent on a mission to retrieve some lost miraculouses that have been recertainly found in Italy. The White Stallion is miraculous, which holds the power of the sun as well as the camel and bull miraculous. The bull miraculous holds the power of pure strength, and the calmel miraculous holds the power to increase combat abilities, leg strength as well as defense in any battle.

Which is why it is important that these following miraculous are retrieved and returned back to their former miraculous box for safe keeping away from the wrong hands.

Their is a gala being hosted at the museum of Engizo Latier, where there will be reveling of the newly found artifacts. Two of those artifacts happen to be the miraculous me and my team are looking for.

Rigth now me and the rest of my team are spread out around the museum waiting for the perfect moment to retrieve the lost miraculous with out anyone noticing but I can't shake of this feeling as if something about to go wrong but just maybe the nigth will end off with a loud bang as well.

As I was thinking about this odd feeling, a loud gunshot could be heard coming from all sides of the room. Well, at least I can say I told you so about these weird feelings I was getting this whole time.

Let's have some fun now, shall we. There is nothing better than a bit of danger in your life, Rigth.