Chapter 10

Marinette pov

This school is amazing. It's different from Paris Dupont, more closed off and bigger. The students around here don't seem to be that bad. On account that doesn't seem to be the type to fall for a cold-hearted fox lies and be a bunch of sheep like my old classmates. (Meaning Lila as a lying fox)

We each took advance course classes for ourselves because well we don't like easy in life.

Chloe: Ridiculous utterly Ridiculous. Why don't we all have the same classes. I mean, now i have to sit alone in a classroom fill of bimbos i don't even wanna get to know without you guys with me. Ohhhhhh!

Kagami:Just don't talk to anybody and keep a.cold hearted face on all day. No one would bother you then. Okay.

Luka: Well, I intend on datying silent in all my classes, so they will all just probably get the hint and leave me alone.

Nathaniel: same for me and Marc except we have all the same classes. We will just stay quiet the whole time in class and sit together.

Marinette: Guys, it is'nt that bad. Just be yourselves and not talk to anyone you don't want to talk to. Don't walk around the school looking like a bunch of lunatic physcopaths, okay? We don't want to stick out like sore thumbs. Try and blend in, okay? If it is'nt to much to ask for.

Luka, Nathaneil, Marco, and Chloe all say fine the same rime. whereas Kagami just nodded her head in agreement.

When they arrived early to home room class, they just stood outside waiting for the teacher to arrive and show them where they would be seated. The miraculous team to engrossed in their own conversations in groups to even bother and acknowledge all the stares they were getting from their new fellow classmates in class but one of them was a ravenette boy with green eyes on comms with a fellow batboy getting information on the group of Parisan snikly.

Damien pov

Damien is not really one to follow and fan over many famous people. After all, he is a Wayne. The only time he ever bothered with another famous was if they were another secret Justice League member like the Kent family, for example, or if his father had told him of them. So this is why he doesn't recognize the small group of Parisan for who they are.

Jason stayed at home with the bat computer instead of Timothy because Jason got slightly injured on his last mission and needed a break away from the computer alongside fresh air. This is why Damien is secretly speaking to Jasin Todd on the comlinks, trying to gather up enough information on his new additional members of the advanced course class

Jason: So you have a bunch of new Parisan kids joining your course. That's interesting.

Damien: Where's Alfred?

Jason: somewhere in the manor. Doing something i don't know. The man's wizard to me coming up from nowhere at times and diserpearing the next minute.

Damien: tt, whatever give the information i require threw email and save your long stories for someone else Todd.

Jason: i am hurt by your cold ways again. Offf! Brother, can't you have a heart that is warm and not covered in ice forever long.

Damien: Quit fooling around and send me the information now, Todd, or i will slice you in half with one of my kenata‹s when i return home this afternoon !

Jason: jezz, fine, don't be such a killer, Demon Spawn. I am sending the information now before i go chsnge my band aids. Did you get it yet?

Damien: Yes, now fly off to wherever the cage you came from.

Jason:  I will let that slide because i know i am secretly your most favorite brother. Rigth Demon spawn....... Time flies by, and Jason finally finds out Damien switched off his comlink and is too busy reading the files on his new classmates.