Chapter 9

Marinette pov

The drive to school was really nice, not too long. When we arrived at school, though, we got quite a few stares, which I am not really surprised by because it happens all the time. People always say we look like we all just stepped out of a front page magazine. Which comes to no surprise to us yet again. We learned to just go with it and live in our lives this way.

Plus all of us are world wide famous.

Chloe is a women's rigth activist and also known for fighting against all types of child abuse. She is pretty famous for outbursts and speeches.

Marco and Nathaniel are known for their teamwork on design and comics.

Luka's known for his rock music.

Kagami and also the rest of us are all known for our kombat abilities around the world. Karate, fencing, Taekwondo, and many other forms of martial arts. When we do things in life, we do it together as a team, which means we all train together in a force bond with our miraculous bond. The whole team, each and every one, is a true miraculous holder trained with holding emotions and keeping strong.

Once we parked our cars, we all made our way to the front doors, not bothering to acknowledge any of the stares pionted our way. Just keep our eyes forward and head straight to the front office to finalize our transfer to Gotham Academy and collect our schedules.

Damien pov

Who are they is all I could think. I was not notified of any new transfer students coming this year. I don't like not knowing things, and I also don't like six new students to irritate me in class's. I guess I just have to have Jason do some research on them while I head to class since he is at home with the bat computer.