Chapter 27

Damien pov

" So... Baby Bird's girlfriend is coming over to join us for dinner, " Jason says.

" I think the fact that he even has a girlfriend makes me think I had way too much coffee today or perhaps the world is ending and weird things are coming true. Ugh, I need another coffee. Alfred, where did you hide my coffee machine! I need coffee to survive the end of the world!" Tim shouts out.

Richard: Talk about over dramatic. I think it is a good thing he has a girlfriend even though he says he is not dating her. I guess we can see how he has changed since she came into his life. He is no less grumpy, but at least he is less colder.

Jason: I guess she thawed his ice prince cold heart.

Bruce: I want all of you to be on your best behavior as we are having a guest over. Also, I want you to hide any weapons that you have lying around the house now. If our guests see any of it, there would be questions. (Damien comes down as this is being said)

Damien: Don't worry about the weapons she already knows.

Jason: already knows? What does she mean she already knows?

Damien: she knows about us.

Richard: About us being the bat family, you mean.

Damien: Yes.

Bruce and Jason l: What!
And well Tim he he just spit out his coffee in shock.

Richard: How? i don't understand. We have been so careful all of these years. I mean, did she find out for herself or did you...

Damien: I did not tell her if that was what you were about to say. She was smart enough to find that out on her own.

Tim: Demon spawn just complimented someone. The world is truly about to end.

Damien: Now, if you would excuse me, i am going to go pick up our guest with Alfred.

Richard: wait normally you go out to her place. we notice you use the bike 

Damien: i know, which is why Alfred will drop me off at Marinette's place, and i will come back in her car. Just incase you delinquents do something stupid at dinner i want her to have a quick exit from here with having to bother Alfred to get her out of here and also i will have the whole ride back here to prep her for the disaster of meeting all of you.

Jason: Aww, Demon spawn wants some alone time with his girlfriend before we embarrass him in front of her.

Damien: surely you would know by now it would take me less than twelve seconds to receive my Kanata and slice your head off if it had not been for father's no killing rule i would of done it the day i first met you infact. Also, i already have enough dirt on you to keep you quiet for the rest of your livelihood.

Tim: No, you don't!

Damien: wanna bet? (Damien smirks as he says this)

Tim:(gulps) nope (knowing that Damien smirking never leads to anything good)

Bruce: ok, enough of this. i am sure your girl... i mean, Miss Stone does not want to leave waiting any longer.

Damien: i already informed her i would be a little late because i knew this would happen. My explanation being you three (pointing to Jason, Richard and Tim) being the reason i would be arriving late as i was 100% sure you would pull a stunt of teasing and making a mockery of me before i even left the Manor.

Richard: (chuckles) got that prediction right. Now go head on out and pick up...

Damien: No, need to remind me again, also she is not my girlfr...

Richard: Girlfriend, ya, ya now get a move on and bring her over for dinner

Jason, ya, and i am getting hungry too

Damien: tt, then don't delay me next time

Once Damien was out of the house, the discussion continued 

Jason: 50 bucks more on a bet they will be dating by the end of next week.

Richard: 60 on the end of this month.

Tim: But that is two weeks away from now

Richard: Exactly.

Tim: 20 bucks, he scares her away. I mean, it is Demon spawn we are talking about here.

Bruce: i am in for 70 bucks that he has already begun to accept the feeling he has towards her.

Ping - sound of incoming message to the family group chat excluding Damien

Alfred texted, "i am in for 50 bucks that he has accepted his feelings for her already as well.

Jason: What the, how did he even know we were having this discussion. I mean, he is not even here in the building with us.

Richard: the Alfred power. Don't ever question it. It will always remain a mystery.

Tim: I need more coffee.

Alfred text*master Tim must lay off the coffee before the guest arrives. We don't want her to be scared of now, do we"

Jason: he has got a point where you look like a zombie reek of coffee. She might even mistake the fact that she may have accidently walked into a café instead of the manor itself.

Richard: Or like grave yard of zombies.

Bruce: Go get some sleep before our guest arrives.

Tim: Sleep is for the week.

Richard: You mean weak.

Tim: same thing.

Jason: It actually isn't