"bite-sized midget"

contains a bit of description/ spoilers about aot, and i fucking hate this one. thank you.

i sneak to our living room as i look around checking my surroundings. it was quiet, meaning corpse was streaming a video with the others right now. you see, I would join. but my attack on titan binge is calling me out louder than hanging out with corpse.

heading to the kitchen quickly, I open the shelves to search for some snacks. i decided on picking out a pack of pocky sticks, grabbing a water bottle on the way. i grin excitedly, making my way back. i typed 'Attack On Titan' in the tv's Netflix search bar, settling on season 4 episode 54

"oh god, this is exciting" i squealed rubbing my hands together, pressing play with the remote. It's the 2nd time I've watched it, but it still gets me excited. especially with the levi scene that's about to come out.

as expected, the scene started with commander erwin falling out of his horse. i winched a little, taking a bite out of my pocky, "ouch" i grunted.

the scene continued showing the beast titan throwing crushed stones at the cadets who's charging at him with their horses, and as expected the stones hit the cadets.

"damn you, monkey-looking ass bastard" i muttered, getting annoyed snapping a piece of my pocky and throwing it to the screen hitting it right on the face that's been shown.

not long after the beast titan shenanigans. the scene I've been waiting for came up. i sit up immediately bringing my legs up to my chest. i stared up at the tv, wide eyes. the scene shows captain levi going on a rampage, swinging his blade, and zooming past him at lightning speed. it was mesmerizing to watch.

levi has always been a favorite character of mine. aside from the fact that he's a walking sex god. but his skills, his cold and reserved personality gets me every time, "god damn mamas," I murmured looking at the tv up and down.

"who?" I hear a deep voice from behind me making me leap from the couch, I stand up quickly realizing that it was corpse.

"are you okay?" he questioned, laughing slightly

i blew a relief sigh, patting my chest trying to get my heartbeat back to normal. i glare at corpse lightly, as his heavy laughs surround the apartment.

"you fucking scared me," I huffed, sitting back on the sofa.

his eyes were a bit red, and one of them was covered by an eyepatch. it looks like he has been staring at his computer screen all day.

"are you watching attack on titan again?!" he gasped following my actions by sitting beside me. i looked at him confused, "how'd you know?" I asked glancing at him, I brought my pocky pack to him, motioning him to have some.

he accepted it, taking a piece, "you always have the volume up so loud, I can even hear you even when I'm wearing headphones", he grins. he brought his hand to my shoulders, bringing me close to him.

"sorry", I mumbled shyly, kissing his jaw, "oh my god!" I suddenly perked up

"what?! what's wrong?!", he asked concerned, looking around to check for any threat. he looks back at me with wide eyes, when he noticed there was no threat whatsoever.

i squealed, hugging his waist tightly, "levi is so fucking hot!", i said, my voice going slightly higher. it was still the scene where levi is going on a rampage on the furry beast. levi's screams filled my ear and i can't help but squeal again.

"really, y/n? him?" corpse trailed off, unwrapping his hand from my shoulders. i frowned at his gesture, feeling confused all of a sudden, but my eyes don't bother looking away from the screen.

"what?", i asked, still not breaking my stare from the screen. my hands were still tight around him. i feel him struggling to get out of my grip, my frown got deeper, "hey stop trying to get away" i pout, leaning my head to him

"you can't fangirl over a stupid 2D character when your boyfriend! real 3D boyfriend! is tightly wrapped around your arms" he whined, crossing his arms as he huffed. he made a pointing gesture with his pointer finger, pushing my head away slowly as if was a disgusting rat.

i gaped at him, finally breaking my gaze from the tv, "how dare you push me away" i stared at him with a jokingly offended face, "and are you jealous?" i smirked, sitting myself up with my body facing him.

"yeah, right" he said rolling his eyes. his face was staring away from me, it was clear that my obsession with levi is bothering him, "like i would be jealous of that bite-sized midget"

i gasped at him, pinching him on the ribs, "he's not that small" i said defending levi. well in fact, he was a little shorter than me.

"you're defending him now?" he teased

"tch, shut up" i replied smirking, knowing exactly what i was doing. corpse looks at me as if i was crazy.

"you're fucking- you know what, no. this is getting ridiculous" he said standing up. my eyes widened when he puts his arms under my knees and my back.

he carried me bridal style, heading towards the bedroom, "put me down, titan!" i laughed looking up at his mischievous grin.

"you're gonna regret saying that" he chuckled darkly tackling me down to the bed, tickling my waist

-
this one sucks, i have no ideas :(
man this shows how sad my life is psh, i might delete this later<3

damn bro this is a mess, i wanna cry so bad:(

i havent check for any mistakes, so pardon me

any requests you can dm me, highly appreciated☺️🖤

i love levi sm bye

-all the love, bianca