"sleep pretty darling, do not cry"

"please i'm so sorry, please, i didn't mean to" y/n heard a whimper from beside her, she slightly turn to her left side to realize it was corpse. when she saw him in this state made her fully awake at this point. his face was drenched is sweat and tears, and slightly red from the heat in the room.

y/n quickly came to her sense that corpse was having a nightmare. she knew corpse has his episodes, but the last time it happened was six months ago. y/n comes up from her previous position and shook corpse's shoulder.

"corpse, love. wake up. I'm here. wake up." y/n tries waking him up, after a couple of tries it was still not working. y/n did it again but pushing his shoulder slightly harder this time, "corpse! wake up, you're okay!"

he suddenly jerks up at y/n's force, corpse looks like an absolute mess, his breath was heavy, his hair was sticking to his forehead, eyes red from excessive tears. the light was dim but y/n can still see the state he's in.

"y/n?" corpse's voice trembles heavily, his eyes squint a little trying to adjust his eyesight to the darkness. he turns his head when he felt y/n's gentle hands on his cheeks, it made corpse's heart flutters slightly in comfort and admiration.

y/n smiled at corpse warmly trying her best to comfort her lover, and without saying anything y/n pulled him closer to her chest so that he was laying on top of her. y/n felt corpse arms wrapping to her waist tightly, as he buries his head to her neck, slightly inhaling her scent in an attempt to calm himself down.

it was silent for a while before y/n broke the silence, "do you want to talk about it?"

she runs her hand through his dark curls making corpse let out a sigh, she looks down at him and saw that his eyes were closed, y/n thought he was asleep and decided to maybe it's better to ask him in the morning. she glances at her alarm clock and saw that it was 2:41 AM. as y/n was closing her eyes, she heard corpse started talking,

"I hit you.. it all seemed so real, y/n. and you left me, you were packing all your stuff, I said mean thing to you, a-and, you just left." he whimpered, burying his head deeper as a sob came out of his mouth. the sounds was breaking y/n's heart little, she can't stand seeing him like this.

"I didn't do it, didn't I? did I really hit you? are you okay? I'm so sorry-"

"corpse, baby. breathe, calm down. it's not real. I'm okay you didn't hit me, and I'm not going anywhere" y/n cut him off, rubbing his back comfortingly as she lean down to grab his head in her hands, "hey, look at me."

he obeyed y/n's demand lifting his head that was in her hands, his eyes were still red with tears. y/n smiled at him and kiss him softly, silencing him from his rambles. his lips tasted salty because of his tears.

"let's lay down and try to get more sleep okay? you have to film tomorrow. you don't want to be tired right?" y/n reason out to him, gazing down at corpse adoringly.

he really is very pretty. his eyes were dark and mysterious but still held a warm vibe to them. long lashes were bordering his eyes. his nose was slightly turned up while his bridge was straight and delicate.

and, oh, don't get her started with his lips. a perfect plump slightly tilted upward corners of the lips, a prominent cupid's bow, vermilion border alignment, enhanced philtral columns, smooth texture, an adorable upper and lower lip, with the lower lip being slightly fuller. he has a decent bone structure and a fairly sharp jawline.

y/n got lucky with this one. well, in his case, he'd say he was the one that got lucky with her. but y/n didn't dare to say her thoughts out loud, it's best to stay out of a debate this late.

"I don't think I can go to sleep again" corpse responded, as a sniff comes out of him. corpse looks up at y/n reaching up to her lips for another peck.

"I love you" he whispered quietly looking up at y/n, in admiration. his chin is now resting on y/n's chest, and his arms wrapped tightly around her like he's afraid that if he lets go of her, she'd slip away from him.

"please, try? just close your eyes, and i'll sing to you okay?" y/n offers, tracing her finger softly around his eyebrows.

"I'll try" he mutters, his voice becomes incoherent as he tries to find a good position to sleep in, which was still in y/n's embrace.

y/n repositioned her arms around him, as she made herself comfortable too, "what song do you want me to sing?"

"anything"

"once there was a way..." y/n started singing. this song was one of the songs that helped her sleep from when she was just a child, corpse knew this of course, it was one of the things that corpse paid attention to. she had the song in a vinyl form, and it plays to her every night to deliver soundly to sleep, but tonight it's his turn.

"to get back homeward.."

y/n held back a smile as she continues singing to him, she adores this song a lot.

"once there was a way.. to get back home"

"sleep pretty darling, do not cry"

"and i will sing you a lullaby..."

-

updated!

aight how did i do? good? bad? i take requests too!

-all my loving, b