"i wanna talk tonight"

"what are you doing" I asked corpse laughing

"woman are you blind" his eyes squinted as his laughs, "I'm chewing on this goddamn bone"

"that's not possibly edible! corpse, put that down" I exclaimed as I pull his hand away from his mouth, once again laughing at his dumb action.

me and corpse were hanging out at his house, it's a normal thing for us to do, just watching movies, staying up all night, prank calling random people, eating a lot of junk foods, but hey who cares about health anyways.

Right now we're eating chicken wings, that we ordered from wings stop. We were enjoying our food while Mean Girls was playing silently in the background.

corpse wheeze as he put his chicken bone down, "it tastes so fucking good though", he said still laughing a little bit

I felt something hit my eyes, I look up to see corpse covering his mouth trying to hold his giggle. I realized that he just threw a wishbone at me, I gaped at him also throwing my leftover bone at him.

"stop it!" he screamed at me while laughing loudly, he covered his face waiting for another attack

"you started it! you stop!" I huffed crossing my hands and holding back a smile

"I'm sorrryyyy" he looked at me giving me his cute eyes. He leaned into me squeezing my cheeks.

"get your greasy hands away from me" I said, slapping his hand away from me, "fuck you" he replied smiling up at me.

"you're a weird nut, buddy," I said chuckling as I ruffle my hand in his jet black hair. "let's go wash our hands", I said to him, pulling his hand towards the bathroom

He groaned as he lazily pulled himself up with me following me to the bathroom. I turn the sink on washing mine and his hands with soap, I noticed him looking at me in the mirror.

His face holds an adoring smile. I looked up at him looking at him weirdly

"why are you looking at me like that" I chuckle. I threw him the towel that I was using.

"like what?" he asked looking down at me with the same gaze he's wearing earlier

"like you're in love with me" I mocked him jokingly. I left the bathroom going back to his couch in the living room. As I left he whispered something inaudible, which I barely heard.

"sorry, what did you say?" I asked him smiling

"n-nothing let's just finish the movie" he stuttered, turning the bathroom lights off as he leaves.

"oh okay" I said looking at him oddly. "come sit", I patted the couch beside me for him to sit. He slowly sits next to me keeping his distance.

"Why are you sitting so far away? Come here, it's cold", I opened my arms motioning him to come closer. He looked at me leaning closer to my arms,

"is something wrong? Did I say something", I asked him examining his face.

He has been very quiet and uncomfortable after we washed our hands. I tried to remember the things I said before and none of them rings the bell.

"no nothing, it wasn't you" he said, hugging me closer to him, I can feel his heartbeat thumping. It's going pretty fast, so I decide to ask him again,

"I'm serious are you okay? Your heart is beating pretty fast?" I grabbed his face looking down at him concerned.

He gives me a soft smile reassuring me that he was indeed okay, "I'm okay. I promise" he whispered.

"okay" I smiled, as I yawned. It was currently 1 am, and I was tired as hell so I decided to ask him if he wants to go to bed

"no I'm not tired yet" he replied leaning his head onto my shoulders, I nodded at him also leaning my head onto his. "y/n?" I heard him say.

I hummed at him in response

"stay up with me", I opened my tired eyes to see him already staring at me.

"what?" I asked

" I wanna talk tonight," he said touching my cheeks with his strong hands. I blink trying to process what he was saying.

And then I can feel him leaning his face into mine, his lips were so close to mine as I can feel him breathing on my lips,

"w-what" I shudder under his gaze

His eyes were staring at me with that same adoring look he was wearing in the bathroom.

"I wanna talk tonight", pushing my hair back behind my ears

"a-about?" as I finished my words he slammed his lips to mine. I finally gained my thoughts back when I found out that I was kissing him back. I can feel him smiling through the kiss, which makes me smile too.

Our lips molded together perfectly. Oh my, he was an amazing kisser. After a while, I broke the kiss to catch my breath.

We stared at each other for a little bit to process what just happened,

"about how you saved my life" he finally answered, smiling at me. Right now I'm already wide awake, it feels like I don't need to sleep anymore. I smiled at him.

We sat in silence just enjoying each other company for a bit. His head was laying on my chest, and my hand we're running through his soft hair,

"corpse" I finally broke the silence.

"Yeah?" he answered looking up to me

"What happened when we left the bathroom? You were very quiet", I asked him softly

"it's nothing really"

"a penny for your thoughts?" I urged him humorously. I feel corpse shifted in my arms, he regains his position, now he was sitting facing me.

"y/n, I love you"

My eyes went wide after his statement. Shit, wasn't expecting that. I saw his expression dropped when I didn't respond for a while.

" I knew it was a mistake, fuck, y/n I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that. I'm sorry I was just-", this time I slammed his lips to mine silencing him from his ramble.

I pulled away quickly, too quickly for his liking, to say;

"shut the fuck up dumb ass, I love you too"

-

That was fun to write lol, I was listening to "talk tonight" by oasis (i'm in love with them hehe) I hope you like it!

Also please don't be a silent reader I really want to know whatchu guys think! <\3

6 votes i'll write more?

stay safe i love you guys sm
drink you vitamin c🖤