"drivers license" II

corpse smiled half-heartedly at monica who has her head laid on his chest. she was telling a story about what happened in the playground when she was just 6, which corpse gives a little attention to.

"-and the dog just kicked the sand right into my eyes" she laughed, staring up at the ceiling as she told the story

corpse giggles slightly at her story. he knew this wasn't the same. he knew he doesn't feel the same way towards monica. it was different with you.

there was something deep down in his heart, a longing feeling for you. it kept him awake every night, wishing he was laying beside you once again. it surrounded him with a feeling of regret and guilt.

his phone's ring tone suddenly snapped him out of his thoughts. y/n, it reads. his heart flutters a little seeing your name. but he remembers monica was there with him, grabbing the phone up to his palm, he puts his phone on silent. switching his attention back on monica even though his mind was hoping you'd leave him a voicemail.

"who was that?" monica's sweet voice asks.

"o-oh no one. a random number" corpse replied nervously giving her a flat smile, and putting his attention back to the tv.

15 minutes went by, corpse heard his phone dinged. he looked down to his phone seeing a whatsapp message from you. his heart beat went a little faster wanting to open the message as soon as possible.

"mon? i should go, it's getting late" he calls out to monica who's currently having a shower.

he stands up from the couch grabbing his car key from the coffee table, "alright, babe. i'll see you tomorrow, yeah?" monica calls back

"yeah, b-bye" he said, quickly jogging towards the door of his car. he opened the door, sliding himself in. he turns his engine on, letting out a tired sigh.

he unlocked his phone, opening your message, he saw it was a voice note. he began playing it and smiled slightly when he hears your voice.

his gaze was set on the road as he drives, but his attention was on your voice, "i know you won't be hearing, but it's worth trying. you might think i'm pathetic," he smiled slightly

"you're not pathetic" he mumbled to himself

"-but i'm alone right now corpse. molly is away for the weekend. i cried when you weren't around. but i have no one to talk to, so just please listen."

oh, he was listening. very well.

he was getting closer to the end of your voice message, and by then his eyes were drowned in tears. his hand was blocking his mouth as he tried to hold back his sobs. it hurts him from how bad you think about yourself.

"do you hear that? i still fucking love you. call me selfish, i don't care anymore corpse!"

that set him off. he finally let out his sobs, that he has been holding, it pains him too.

"-i'm sorry. that came out suddenly. but it feels good to tell you that. I'll go now. I'll delete all your contacts from my phone, i won't bother you anymore. i-i'll try... moving along"

"no, no, no-" he whispered to no one to be exact, shaking his head denying your words. he steps on his gas pedal a little harder, praying silently that he'd get to you on time.

he barely sees anything with his teary eyes, he blinks a couple of times hoping it'd help. he eased a little when your car came into his view, and stomps on his gas pedal harder.

but in a blink of an eye, corpse's whole body jerked forward slamming his head hard on his steering wheel. his windows shattered, as its tiny chips of glass shards charged towards him, slicing his pale skin.

when he finally gains his senses back that's when he realized. your message. your voice. your car.

loud screams erupted from his neighbors. he brought his head up slowly, realizing what he did. his body was aching, it hurts him to move. all he wanted to do was to bring you upon his arms. his mouth went agape when he saw your body, seeing it laying there looking lifeless and all bloody.

his eyes that are filled with terror caught the red and blue lights from an ambulance, the sirens sounded painfully loud to his ears.

the door to his car was suddenly jerked open, corpse felt his numb body being pulled out of the car. he winched when his body touched the ground, he tilts his head towards your car seeing your body's still inside

"h-help her, don't help me, y-y/n" corpse points his shaking finger to y/n helplessly.

"someone's already helping her don't you worry, just lay here. calm down."

ignoring the man's protests, corpse turned his body around giving himself a chance to crawl over to your body who's already laying 20 centimeters away from his previous spot.

his vision was still blurry. his left arm was turned towards his body, finding it seemingly hard to move. it was probably broken, but he didn't mind the aching pain that's swarmed his body.

y/n was the only thing that filled his mind right now. when he finally reached you, he immediately puts his bleeding forehead to your chest. he sobbed loudly, gripping his right hand tightly to your, his, hoodie.

"please wake up" he deep rough voice croaked out, "darling, please. i missed you, please wake up, i regret everything i'm so sorry. please-" he begged hopelessly

"c-corpse..."

his eyes widened when he heard your voice, he felt his body being pulled from you finding his eyes got more difficult to see.

"i'm sorry"

he grits his teeth, ignoring the pain that's shooting up at him when he's trying to reach his hand to yours. his eyes were shut as he forcefully let out a painful scream, his throat was burning, but he kept on screaming and begging.

"-i-i love you"

"we lost the girl!"

-
ha you're crying again aren't you

you all are BEGGING for a part two of "drivers license" and i'm not that cruel so here it is🖤

i like this one☺️ i hope it makes up for yesterday's chapter.

and thank you thank you thank you for 40k that's insane! man you all don't got any love life's <3

have a nice day

-all the love, bianca