"holy fuck, that's hot"

y/n was currently washing her dishes when she heard several dings coming out of her phone, she turns her head to her phone to see who it was, she saw that it was Rae. y/n's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, but proceed to wipe her hands against her sweatpants, and immediately regretting it when she saw the water stain it made on it.

she grabbed her phone, and started to text Rae back as she heads away from the kitchen, while accidentally kicking her cat's feeding bowl.

rae<3
y/nnnnnnn
hey
answer
Y/N GOD DAMN IT

y/n
rae what the hell
i was washing the dishes
whatchu want

rae<3
wanna film?
we're filming an among us video
i wanna introduce you to someone

y/n
aight fine let me hop on my computer

y/n told Rae to wait for her and said that she'd be on her computer soon. y/n turns on her computer, logging into her usual account. after a couple of minutes she join the discord room Rae and the rest are in, who were undoubtedly waiting on y/n.

"y/n hey! you are finally here, how are you?" y/n heard rae's voice coming out from her headset, y/n grin slightly at Rae's excitement. it's as if Rae's excitement was contagious.

"hi, babygirl. i'm good, i'm good. how are you" y/n answered with the same tone of excitement. y/n mutter out a 'that's good' when Rae answered y/n's question,

"so who's playing today?"

y/n question once more opening the player tab to look through it, y/n smiled when she saw some familiar names.

"oh, right! so we have, felix, jack, toast, michael, sykkuno, lily, ken, and one more actually. he's not here yet, he'll be here soon!" rae responded.

y/n heard a few hi's and hello's coming out from the rest, there was one who screamed her name excitedly, which she knew well was sykunno, considering he was a very close friend of y/n. they waited a while for the last one to join until their character shows up on her screen, it was the same one rae mentioned earlier. but what made y/n frown was their username, corpse?

wasn't creepy whatsoever

"corpse! you're here, good noon!" y/n heard Rae exclaimed excitedly, which made y/n laugh at her giddiness, she's unintentionally adorable. y/n was sure Rae is one of those people who'd laugh and tried to reason out something positive when things are going down the hill.

"yeah, i'm not a morning person either i just woke up"

y/n's mouth drops. what the hell was that? y/n thought to herself, she definitely wasn't expecting that, corpse's voice was way deeper than what she was expecting, and the fact that he had just woken up makes it go even lower if that was even possible. it made y/n curious.

"oh my god"

"jeeeesusss"

"holy fuck, that's hot" y/n muttered, not noticing her microphone was unmuted, but noticed when she heard the rest laughed, "I mean my coffee! my coffee was hot"

an obvious lie comes out of her, and what made the rest laugh louder was rae's oblivious statement,

"but you're coffee intolerant, you don't drink coffee?"

"be quiet, Rae!"

"yes oh my god. I'm dying"

"y/n has a crushhhh"

"it's like a 40hz voice isn't it?"

"I knew she'd be shocked"

"put that aside for a second, so y/n this is corpse. corpse meet y/n", rae cuts the boys off.

"h-hey sorry that wasn't planned," y/n mutters to her microphone cheekily, that was embarrassing. she let out a sigh, when she thought how embarrassing that was.

"hey, nice to meet you too. it's fine really, I heard it a lot" corpse tried to reason out to make her feel better. y/n can hear a smile from corpse's voice, which made y/n oddly better.

"It sounds like a spoken brown note!" jack exclaimed.

"This is me when i wake up, that's what," corpse chuckles "I mean-"

"oh my god, I'm scared", y/n commented jokingly.

"don't be, it's not gonna hurt you."

"stop flirting" felix said, "shut up felix!" y/n replied controlling her character towards felix's which made his character runs away.

"I didn't know it could get lower" jack laughs

"I didn't know you could hit puberty twice" y/n said and heard everyone laugh, it was pretty hilarious hearing their shock remarks about corpse's morning voice.

"let's start shall we"

they finished their last game with y/n getting caught for being an imposter, it made her quite annoyed that jack sold her out. they all did their each outro to end their videos.

not a while after she turns off her camera, a twitter notification emitted from y/n's phone, y/n picks it up and wasted no time opening it.

"Corpse_husband started following you"

it dinged once more, and she saw that it was a direct message from corpse, she waited a couple minutes before opening the message so it doesn't seem she was standing by his account.

Corpse_husband
hey

y/n
hey 👋🏼

Corpse_husband
that was a great round
do you maybe want to play another round with me next time? i mean it's fine if u don't want to. i just think you're pretty cool 😎

y/n
absolutely yeah you're pretty cool too.
tomorrow?

Corpse_husband:
yes! can't wait🖤
shit
i meant 😃
sorry

y/n
don't be💖
anw ttyl

Corpse_husband
🖤

-

sorry!! i updated late lol all of this is new to me. i'll try to write as many as i can🖤

stay safe, don't forget to drink you vitamin c ily😽

-all my loving, b