☾┊iii

"(Y/n) Chan. I like you."

You take deep breath, trying to take in what you just heard. What he said caught you off guard, and you tighten you grip on the water bottle.

"Stop joking around" you reply with a small laugh, to lighten up the suddenly tense mood.

Everything that happens after this goes by in a flash. You feel something warm grip your hand, the bottle from your hand drops with a loud clang.

A hand pushes your shoulder against the cold wall, sending a chill down your spine. You try to move, only to find yourself pushed against the wall, with Kuroo blocking you.

As soon as you realise what is happening, you look up, and his eyes meet yours. They didn't have the playful look in them it normally did. He looked determined and serious.

"I am not joking here (y/n). I mean it. I like you." He said, in a deep whisper.

You make attempts to pull your hand free, only to tighten his grip around yours.

The space between you two made it stuffy and warm. He was still panting, and you could feel his warm breath fall on your neck. But you choose to ignore it.

"Why don't you just admit it? Don't you like me too?" He tells, this time with a smirk.

Is this what you wanted? A relationship with him?

You look into his eyes, probably trying to find your answer there. With a smile, you give in to him, "Yes, Kuroo Tetsurou. I like you too."

At this, both of you start laughing, the mood lightens....

"Ahem....."

Yaku Morisuke, a member of them team and Kuroo's classmate, brings both of you back to reality.

Pushing Kuroo away from you, you turn the other side and pretend to starighten your dress as Kuroo laughs.

"Kuroo-kun, coach wants to meet you now." He tries his best to hide his smile, only making it more obvious that he is smiling.

"Will be there in a minute" Kuroo replies, "Just a few things to finish before I head back." He adds with a smirk.

Yaku walks back to the court, laughing loudly.

You look back at Kuroo, as his face inches closer and closer to your's.

"Why didn't we realise this feeling earlier?"

End of flashback.

⭑☾⭑

You wake up with a start, breathing heavily.

The dream leaves you dumbfounded. You are smiling, but between your smile you hold your tears back.

They are all bad memories I would never want to see again.

⭑☾⭑

"I can't believe you did this, (y/n)-chan. I thought we meant more to you." Yamamoto says, in a threateningly low voice.

"You should go. Please." Kuroo looks sad, disappointed. He doesn't believe me.......

⭑☾⭑

A/n
The fanart I used is not mine. Credits to the artist :))