☾┊xviii

About love - Marina♪
Kuroo's POV

It took everything in me to get out of bed and get dressed to cook, out of everything in the world, cook.

My history with cooking has always been bad. Either I burn myself, or I burn the food. And history will repeat itself today too.

As I walk towards Y/N's house, I hear the vaccum, and her voice as she sings, aiming to be louder than the vaccum.

Once I reach the doorstep, I check my outfit one last time. Nothing fancy, just a navy blue jeans and a printed black T-shirt. Y/n like it better when I dress simple. She says I'll look less attractive to other girls. Personally, I think she's blind. I mean, I look stunning, regardless of the dress.

I knock and wait, and obviously, she didn't hear the knock. I opened the door slightly and noticed the living room empty. Her voice was coming from the kitchen, which means she's cleaning the kitchen for today's program. Great!

I walk into the living room confidently as I know coach won't be around today. He had some important business to attend to, and won't be home till evening, which is why I agreed to coming over to cook.

As I stand in the living room, I watch Y/N as she cleans, humming to a song she's listening to with her headphones.

No wonder why she hadn't heard me walking in either.

While she cleans, she does a small dance, twirling around with the vaccum and then giggling at her own silly dance.

If I ever had the chance, I'd watch her all day, and still not have enough of her. She isn't the ordinary beautiful or charming, she's way beyond that.

Her vibrant smile, her beautiful expressive eyes, the little stupid things she does, and yet the mountain load of support and strength she gives me, it's unexplainable. She's my ray of sunshine.

She twirls again, this time stopping half way through her twirl when she sees me. The warmth and comfort I get by just seeing her, is beyond words. I feel myself ease and smile as this energetic and radiant figure throws herself at me.

" I was starting to think you wouldn't make it today" her muffled voice tells, as she still clung onto my neck.

"Well, here I am!"

I put her back down, and oh how beautiful she looks.

There's nothing special. Her usual clear, make-up free face is now dusted with flour. She smells of chocolate, she was probably melting chocolate before I came. Over her pastel blue pyjama, she's worn a black apron, tied around her waist.

Her hair is tied into a messy bun, it looks like she didn't really put any effort into her appearance today. And I like it this way. Even this side of her is breathtakingly beautiful. Others might not realise, and I cannot make others see what I see in her. Haha unlucky world.

"C'mon in!" Her small hands drag me all the way to the kitchen.

The kitchen table is filled with ingredients. Egg, flour, milk, vanilla essence, chocolate and everything we need to make.....

"Brownies!!" we both exclaim at the same time.

"Yes! Brownies it is!" She excitedly tells. "So, here's the plan. As you agreed to cooking with me today, I've got an offer."

Okay, this sounds fun.

"We cook. And whatever we make, good or not, we will have it. Over a movie." She could already feel my excitement. After a pause she adds, "A movie of your choice."

I've always tried making y/n watch a movie with me, but because our tastes are pretty different we never agreed on one movie. But today, today we finally get to watch a movie that I decide.

"Okay then! Let's go make some brownies" I say and follow y/n to the kitchen.

A movie date? Of course yeah!! Burning a kitchen down wouldn't hurt.

A/N
Another long flashback😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Hope you're enjoying it. Hit the 🌟 if you liked it!
~Rose🤍