★┊xvi

♪River flows in you♪ (in media)

Days flew by fast. The weekend came sooner than you thought. Classes started getting harder to cope with.

Practise went on as normal, although you found yourself overworking. You would grab a snack or a drink and check up on Yuki during the breaks during volleyball practise.

Yuki started spending her lunch and breaks in the music room, practising her piece. She chose to play 'a river flows in you'. It's a piece you loved yourself. Your grandfather often played this when you were young.

Whenever you heard this piece, the most beautiful memories in your life flashes through, the little time you spend with your parents before they passed away, your mother's delicate, caring hands, and your dad's confident and vibrant smile.

The times when your grandad carried you around on his shoulder, running through the streets as the wind blew through your short hair.

You friends, the little mischief you've done with them at school, the little outings you went on, the days where your friends would drag you into the rain, the volleyball team in Nekoma, the matches you've seen them win, the sadness you all went through at a lose, the love and homeliness you felt around them, Kuroo's protective hands pushing away the ball that nearly hit you..........

Something crashes into the net and you come back to your senses.

"Sarukui kun!" You exclaim, and stumble down the stool you've been standing on. You were helping the spikers with their practice, basically just throwing the ball somewhere near the net, enough for the spikers to practise their spike.

You notice that the net tore a little bit, but apart from

You help Sarukui sit up while the others crowd around the two of you.

"I thought I could spike the ball Bokuto-kun hit, the ball nearly slammed into your face Y/n chan." He sighed and continued, "you zoned out, didn't you?"

You feel your face heat up from the embarrassment. You imagined his hand as Kuroo's, and nearly got yourself hit with one of the top three spiker's powerful spike. Powerful enough to keep you asleep a few days.

"SAAARRUUUUU! My man, stand up. Let me see if you've hurt youself anywhere." Bokuto makes his way to the two of us and helps him stand up.

"I'm so sorry, I'll go get an ice pack quickly." You meekly say, embarrassment getting the better of you.

"Y/n chan! I'll come with you! Let's go together!" Bokuto reaches up to you, and leads you out the court.

"Do you like our team, y/n chan?"

You face was still burning so you kept your eyes down and continued walking. When Bokuto said he'd join you, you definitely thought you'd get a earful from the captain of the team. You were lucky the coach wasn't around, the coach had personal grudges against anyone sloppy.

But this question got you off guard, and though you enjoyed being with this team a lot, you just couldn't put it in words so suddenly.

"Y..y..yes! I love this team!" You stutter, "I've had so much...ummm... fun and.... I really like the members too. Everyone is so energetic and passionate about what they do"

"I'm glad you like our team y/n chan." He replies. He's suddenly quite, and you enter the nurse room and rummage around for the ice pack.

You find it in a drawer, and as the nurse wasn't around, you write a note and take it with you.

As you walk back towards the court, Bokuto San tells, "I'm so proud of our team. And I respect and admire every single member." You turn to him, and he continues keeping his face straight and high, pride filling every corner in his eyes.