Epilogue

A week had passed since the adventures in I-Island and Margo had been fairly exhausted from the entire ordeal, she currently was lying down in her room after her parents kept on insisting that she rested as she was going to leave for the camp soon and they wanted to be sure they wouldn't send their daughter half dead. Of course, her parents never questioned how she got a ticket to the Island as she lied smoothly stating that it was a gamble and she won it, her parents were too preoccupied with their work to know what infomercial was running on television or not.

 Putting her parents aside it was thanks to the Island she recognized her fatal weakness when it comes to magic, she runs out of mana way too quickly and there are too many spells to memorize. Margo enjoyed the last time where she coursed mana through her body to enhance her physical capabilities and wanted to keep doing so. She remembered for her final exam when she managed to keep cementos on his toes as she was handling him which began to make her think for a bit. 

Where does this power come from?

With that question in mind, Margo quickly jumped off her bed as she heads towards her bag that was under it before she began scouring through the many books from the shelves the goddess had previously given her.

It went from alchemy to basic druidry but nothing that really caught her eye well other than an odd enchantment book with a weird symbol on it. She tried recalling the words she repeated in order to cast it but there was nothing coming to mind as her mind normally went blank when she did use it. With an exhasperated sigh she decided to go ahead and read the enchantment book that had caught her eye not too far back.

'Adding my own magic to inanimate objects or living ones to increase their natural attribute' that's kind of interesting Margo thought to herself as she flipped through the first page. She's pretty sure that's what she had been doing to enhance her own physical prowess the entire time as she flipped again to see actual spells only to be met with a blank page. This confused her a little bit as she flipped again only for a few of them to be missing. They were ripped out of the book.

"Why would someone do this?"

She asked herself as she looked to see when the book was made by looking at the back.

"Yeah X792, that's interesting..."

She thought about it for a sec before she quickly got up to cleaning her room making an open space before drawing with chalk on the ground as she lit up a few candles, she grabbed one of the books and set it down beside her.

"Time for a little trip back in time"

She whispered to herself as she closed her eyes and sat down at the center of it crossing her legs taking in deep breaths in order to feel the mana flowing inside of her before she began chanting her spell.

"Quis quandum era maflictus, iem feachus mas redentegero"

She started as the candles blew out and the room began shaking a little bit, soon enough the windows would but open letting the wind swirl around her.

"quis venit pro mas mesquam essei"

She finished as a bright dark purple light would appear beside her.

"D-"

Margo heard someone say but it was too late as once she opened her eyes she was in a place completely unfamiliar to her. And what shocked her most was how ambient mana was where a single breath completely filled her mana pool, but she kept on getting some weird sents and she could distinguish each of them, as it stood out quite strongly. Her eyes would then practically bulge out of her eyes as to what she was seeing.

"Is that a-"

Epilogue end