Really Special

Margo had been completely exhausted from a few days before as she had exhausted herself and used so much mana she had trouble walking. As she was walking up to her school she saw a bunch of reporters who were bothering some students that were trying to go through they've been here for the past 2 days you'd think that they'd give up by now. She attempted to sneak her way past like last time but she was extremely unlucky, one lady managed to catch her before she was even able to enter.

"How is it having AllMight as a teacher?" She asked as Margo tried to move away. But it seemed that every time you tried to run from one 3 more appeared to ask you a bunch of questions. She was way too exhausted to deal with this. She came to the school a bit early so that she could go in the yard where the trees were as it was rich in mana.

"Sorry I can't talk right now" she tried to politely decline but that was thrown right into the water, as the reporters didn't let up, or give up their onslaught of questions. How in the world did the other students manage to even pass through them? She then saw Iida who was basically in his zone, but the news reporter was getting quite bored of him. As her prayer was answered she felt a strong arm pull her in.

"Sorry, she said she can't talk right now" She heard a boyish voice say as she was brought through the gate. she turned to see who was savior was and a sigh of relief escaped her lips.

"Thank you, Kirishima," she said as she saw the spiky red hair, he had been holding unto her hand for a long time until they reached the hallway to go to the classroom, she felt many eyes on them which embarrassed her a bit.

"so umm... how long are you going to be holding my hand for?" She asked.

"Sorry!" he said quickly letting go his face was beet red he realized what he did. She then heard a loud beep which shifted her attention quickly she saw that there were metal bars which sprung up completely stopping the press from entering any further.

"since when could UA do that?" she looked right outside with a glimmer in her eyes as she saw what else UA had in store. Kirishima only laughed at her short attention span, before going next to her.

"How about we head to class?" Kirishima spoke up from the awkward silence of her simply staring outside.

"Right! let's go" she said as she quickly walked inside the classroom and took her seat. The class was still buzzing as some people were talking to each other. And then Aizawa walked in immediately shutting up the class.

"Decent work on yesterday's combat training, I saw the video feeds and reviewed each of your team's results." He started as he made his way to his desk.

"Bakugo you're talented so don't sulk like a child about your lost okay?" Margo was surprised at how their teacher was giving constructive criticism, normally a teacher would simply press on their mistakes. Well, the ones she had anyway.

"Yeah whatever," Bakugo said while looking to the side and avoiding eye contact.

"And Midoriya I see the only way you won the match was by messing up your arms again, work harder and don't give me the excuse that you don't have control over your quirk, that line's already getting old, you can't keep breaking your body while training here. But your quirk will be very useful if you can get a handle on it so show a little urgency huh?" Margo was really surprised she'd thought that he'd be way harsher. But so far he was the best teacher she may have ever gotten.

"Right!" Izuku responded.

"Also Andrieski" As she heard her name she looked at her teacher wondering what he needed to say about her performance.