U.A Entrance exams

Margo sat in her room meditating, as she used what she had learned from the goddess on how to expand her mana pool. This was no easy task as she had to empty it and slowly reach deep within her to increase the maximum size, this left her completely exhausted after an hour. And after meditating she would have to test out each spell and make sure to memorize it. Kids with quirks have it way easier. Studying was never her forte but she's thankful that she was given such an opportunity that many have not gotten before. Which made her persevere even more. The entrance exams were in a few hours, but she still wanted to increase it just a bit more before going in. She told her parents that her quirk developed pretty late as she didn't want to explain trying to summon something in their house.

she took a deep breath, before exhaling as she landed on the floor, her mediation was over, and now it was time to begin reading the book. She tried to figure out a way she could transport the book with her or at least shrink it in size so it's more portable. but every method she found is kind of painful, which is why she didn't exactly want to go through with it. But she would need to use something sooner or later.

"The exam starts in an hour Margo!" her mom called, she was excited for her daughter to be a hero even more so than Margo herself. Having Quirkless parents almost guarantees the offspring being Quirkless as well but it was a miracle for them to hear that their daughter did have a quirk, well they acted surprised to hear the news they still haven't told her about her origins that they themselves had no clue about.

"Hurrying up!" she yelled back as she stuffed the book under her bed before dashing out of the house in order to arrive towards the school. This was simply the first step and she was going to for sure pass with flying colors no doubt about it.

As she walked the entrance she saw many people who were all as excited as her to join the school, others seemed too uptight while walking inside, but that didn't wipe the smile off her face as she walked towards the doors. She saw Izuku who nearly fell before a girl levitated him off the ground. After she left he started blushing profusely murmuring something. Please tell me he didn't just think that he finally spoke to a girl. She thought to herself, as she also saw Bakugou who pushed him aside clearly pissed, she wondered if that was his thing now to be constantly mad. But she didn't exactly care as she skipped inside the school towards the assembly hall, sitting down next to a boy with electric yellow hair and amber eyes. He's kinda cute was her first thought of him as she smiled at him. His face reddened completely as he smiled back at her before he could speak a man with his hair shaped in a weird way began yelling. she turned to see that it was..... Mr. Mic?... President Mic?

"it's present Mic" she heard Izuku fanboy.

"so that was his name," she said out loud as some people sweatdropped when they heard her.

He began explaining what was required for the exam, and the different bots who were there as well as how many points they each were worth. Then a participant got up asking about the 4th one while indirectly insulting the school as well as directly insulting Izuku, which she wasn't going to allow. especially now since she knew she literally power on her side. She wasn't going to allow anyone to trample on her again. Nor allow them to Trample Izuku in her presence

"Acting in such a manner is deplorable, if you are a participant I'm pretty sure respect is needed when addressing others" okay she could have worded it better to make herself sound smarter. she felt as though she simply made a fool of herself. As Bakugo heard her voice he turned to face her, they had a moment of eye contact as Margo couldn't read the expression on his face she then quickly caught herself as she felt as though she may be staring for too long and quickly regained her composure before the student with glasses spoke.

"I apologize for my behavior," He said immediately before sitting down, which actually took her by surprise she normally would have thought that at least he'd try and rebuttal. He certainly looked like the type who would, but then again never judge a book by its cover.

Present mic coughed to get everyone's attention from the girl who had just spoken, he then began explaining what the 4th robot was. Essentially it was simply an obstacle.

"Hey, would you like to go-" 

A smile grew on her face as she left to go change not noticing the boy with blonde hair who wanted to speak to her.

After having changed she ran at her battle block which was C, she didn't find anyone familiar which made her a bit alone but she didn't let that dawn on her as she heard a loud sound marking the beginning she quickly ran to deal with as many bots before anyone could.

The first one arrived as it was rolling towards her, it was a three-pointer. She ran towards it before placing her palm against it

"Turbo" her hands sparked a bit of purple before wind tore right through the robot as if it was papier mashe.

"that's 3," she said as she continued on for a while.

A few minutes later she would be sweating and breathing hard as her mana pool was nearly depleted, there were no plants to refill herself, she only managed to get around 35 points in total which she was sure is far from nearing even the top 10. but she couldn't find anything whatsoever, most had been destroyed by other participants. how in the world was she supposed to make it? from a loud distance a loud rumbling could be heard as some pieces of the buildings fell. revealing a titan sized robot.

"you have to be kidding... That's the obstacle!?" she was baffled how in the world was that supposed to be an obstacle.

"Hecate be my guide," she said, and that's when she heard a cry. She felt compelled to go help, she spun around running towards the robot as everyone else was running away from it. She is the rubble someone being stuck in a few rubbles of rock. She extends out her hand before chanting the words

"Sinnyu Invisibus" the piles of rocks floated off of the person as she went to pull them up, placing their arm around her neck as she began running away from titan sized machine. she only had enough mana for one more spell. But she didn't know which one to use until she remembered the one she used when pulling a prank on her dad while he was watching his favorite tv show by making the tv go haywire. She simply prayed that it would work. she lifted her hand at the robot before chanting

"Mechanae Discombobulus" a beam of purple energy would fly out from her hand as it was surrounded by purple sparks, the robot would temporarily stop in its tracks as the beam hit it. It would begin acting up before falling apart completely she sighed out of relief as everyone looked at the girl in complete shock. wondering what exactly was her quirk, a loud noise could be heard signaling the end of the examination.

Margo exhaled a breath she didn't know she was holding, as she felt something press against her chest. she looked to see that it was the hand..of the one she rescued. By instinct, she judo flipped him to the ground "

What the hell do you think you're doing !?" she was red of embarrassment and anger as she saw purple balls for hair? she was infuriated as her eyes sparked purple for a bit as she did beat him for a bit completely forgetting that he was injured and walked away passing by the other participants while trying to calm herself down. She didn't want to have murder on her record.

________________

A/N: for those few fans out there if it seems really familiar I decided to use the spells from ben 10 mainly because I really liked it.