Sports Festival Pt.3

"It's almost time for the last round! but before that good news for anyone who didn't make the finals, so this is a sports festival, we created some super fun side games everyone can participate in! Hold on" Present Mic said as Margo had a cold look on her face as she was wearing a cheerleading outfit with the rest of the girls. Why in the world would they have trusted Mineta of all people?

"Looks like class 1-A is going full-on Fan service!" Present Mic said as Denki and Mineta gave a thumbs up to each other.

"What you tricked us!? You're going to regret this!" Momo yelled as Margo was ready to pulverize him.

"Let me do the world a favor and destroy them right here right now," She said as her eyes began sparking purple. Momo fell to the ground exasperated.

"Why is it that I always end up falling for that little pervert's stupid schemes? I even used my quirk to make these outfits" She asked as she looked down to the ground dejected. Ochako and Margo who calmed down just a bit went down beside her patting her back, Margo's filter disappeared once he said Aizawa so she was kind of to blame here as well, but this made her wonder as to what other schemes did he make her fall for?.

"Urgh, I hate those guys!" Jiro exclaimed as she threw her pompoms on the ground.

"Well, we do have a little bit of time before the final's starting and, I kind of like these uniforms so... how about we just roll with it!?" Toru was a bit too happy with these and much too comfortable as she swished her pompoms up and down.

"Are you crazy!?" Jiro added as she was completely embarrassed.

"Wow Toru you got skills" Tsuyu added. Margo would be busy comforting Momo as she missed a part of what Present Mic said, she only caught the part of a brawl that would possibly occur.

"Oh yeah, finally getting the chance to show what we're made of, I watched these finals every year and now I'm actually in them," Kirishima said as Margo was beside him, he was trying his best to not look in her direction because of what she was wearing as he kept his eyes fixated on the leaderboard.

"so wait is it always a tournament?" Mina asked as Seto answered.

"The finals are always a 1 on 1 competition but they switch it up every time. Last year it was a foam sword fighting match" Seto said as Midnight took the stage.

"Come closer and draw lots to see who you're up against. Then enjoy the pleasure of recreational games before we start. the 18 finalists have the option of participating in those activities or sitting out to prepare for battle I'm sure you all want to conserve your stamina I'll start with the first-place team" She said as she was going to move towards margo, but was immediately halted as Ojiro lifted his hand.

"Umm excuse me, sorry but I'm withdrawing," He said as everyone around him was a bit shocked, no one actually thought that someone was going to actually withdraw. Margo listened in as he mentioned quirk and not remembering. That's when she started putting the pieces together, was he trying to get me on his team? She thought as she narrowed her eyes at him.

"Also why are all the girls dressed like cheerleaders?" Ojiro asked as Margo flinched a bit too embarrassed to explain why as she looked away. Another student walked up saying the same thing, but what surprised her was that her entire team also withdrew.

"Wait... why are you guys withdrawing?" Margo was genuinely confused as she's pretty sure she didn't mind control them for them to feel guilty or anything.

"We barely helped, you came up with everything and during the last battle, you're the one who got the victory." A huge question mark appeared on Margo's head as she didn't understand their logic whatsoever, but she also didn't want to really involve herself in their business as that lowers the chances of her having to fight them, not that she would hold back or anything. Not to Margo's knowledge but they withdrew because they didn't want to fight her as they saw what she could do. What everyone else saw was very much different.