Prologue

The moon was shining in its full glory as a man stood shaded by the trees that blocked the moon from shining through his presence. He held a small basket with a child inside, the man had long dark blue hair that was wild and untamed, it's appearance was like that of the pale blue sky that one would see in the morning. His breath was heavy as he had been walking for days without stopping, nourishment only given to the small babe in the basket. How pathetic that a king would have given his heart to a woman who bore him a child. A nameless woman that he had taken but left everything as the child was born.

He didn't know what to think of it, and now in the age where monstrous creatures still roamed the land and he had not finished his goal he couldn't have anything holding him back. Yet love did, as a King, he cannot have any type of weakness. He cannot show what it is to his enemies many times over had he wanted to eradicate such a being, but he simply couldn't bring himself to do so. He stopped at a nearby cave placing the basket down as the child looked at him with her bright violet eyes that glimmered in the dark. Even at such a young age, it was troublesome how much she had taken after him, she excludes the same wavelength of power he had showing that she was indeed his child a princess, of the worst kind of King. 

He had wanted to watch his child grow older and teach her the ways of being a true master of her gift but he couldn't risk it. After all, he had a mission to accomplish and he wasn't about to let anyone get in his way much less a child. With a heavy heart, he drew a magic circle on the ground, his knowledge of the arts has transcended mankind many times over. But there would be a better life ahead for this child. One where she would be free to choose her own destiny even if she could no longer ever meet her, his mind was made. After a few whispers, the child looked up to her father and laughed unaware of what was becoming of her, and within a second she vanished into thin air. 

This path was better for her, and with that done he swore vengeance on the world and to eradicate it completely. As his one only joy he had to send away in order to protect, he no longer cared for any other being that could possibly be walking on the surface of Earthland, this is why he would have no remorse or mercy for others. This is him continuing his legacy to appease his own heart as The Dragon King Acnologia.

A/N: Well that was an interesting introduction don't you think? Anyways this is the prologue please comment on what you think favorite and share see you in the next chapter